“Good food”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2015

Very good level of restaurant. Good food and good service, pleasant atmosphere. Good for business people.

Reviewed 21 March 2015

I had a shrimp ceviche (around U$ 15,00) for starter and was wonderful, one of the best I´ve ever tryed. As the main dish I had a Tuna in the parrila, served with vegetables (around U$ 20) that was also delicious, although needed a bit of salt. As good things in Quito, it´s not cheap, but worth the visit.

2  Thank CamilodeLeon
Reviewed 1 December 2014

THe place has a nice atmosphere, but to me it lacks some thing in the ambiance. THe service was very good, and the food special a rissotto I tried was very good, We went a group of friends to celebrate a birhday, and in conclusion a very nice place , and very good food

Reviewed 22 October 2014

3 of us ate at this restaurant which has a nice ambiance to it. An attendant helped guide the parking. We were greeted at the door and the matre 'd showed us to our table. Good menu selection and I had the fish ceviche and Psari Seafood Arroz. It turned out to be like a risoto but the dishes were excellent. Have not tasted a better ceviche in a long time. The bread was individual breads with olive oil and balsalmic.
The girls ordered a skewered shrimp appetizer which was also delicious. We used the bread to soak up the flavors.
The white wine selection was sparse but the wine was good.
The waiter seemed to be a Johnny-on-the-spot. Always in time to pour the wine. Always came by to see how we were doing and if we needed anything else.
This is a restaurant to be returned to.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My wife and I both had the shellfish and rice - excellent. Gracious service and a very pretty restaurant.