“Absolutely noisy place”

Mulligan's Pub and Grill
Ranked #429 of 1,769 Restaurants in Quito
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mulligan’s Pub & Grill is an Irish-American restaurant with a relaxed and cozy atmosphere where locals get together to have a good time.Mulligan’s has 12 TVs, 5 of which are in High-Definition in which they always show all major sporting events: NFL, NCAA, NBA, Rugby, and they even can even get for you very hard to find games. Mulligan’s has a pool table, darts, foosball, board games, Wi-Fi all for FREE for its customers.
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for a drink but we found the service very slow and on top of that the music and sports TV was extremely loud, we used to go to this place a few years ago but and we used to be very welcome here but sadly on our return we found the menu had not evolved and the decoration looks very dated and bit dusty.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We've had lunch at Mulligans and tried some of the dishes. We tried the Mulligan burger (with the big knife), shrimp pasta some finger food, the cloud of berries as dessert and a coffee .

If you want to go for a 3 course dinner we recommend to choose the mini Mulligans burger as the main course. Dont forget to try the desserts as these are really good!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I arrive at noon (1pm est) to watch the football games and get some food, (which is when the restaurant is supposed to open)...they tell me it will be another hour before they open. I come back at 1pm (2pm est), and they seat me and take my order. I am the only one there at the time, and a little later another group of Gringos come in. I ask if they can put on a game in english for us...which never happens. Also, they advertize free wi-fi...which they didnt get turned on for an hour and a half after being asked by both parties. The food arrives...it was decent.....but i did not have a waiter or waitress come back until 20 minutes after i had finished my meal, and 45 minutes after i had finished my beverage...there were 6 staff members hanging around in the bar area, not paying attention to the customers. it took about 15 minutes for them to figure out the other partyś bill, and they got my bill wrong as well.
If it wasnt for the food being edible, this would have been the worst experience. DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU WANT GOOD SERVICE!!! seems like a bunch of lazy workers who would rather talk then do their jobs, and did not cater to the simple requests of the only 6 people in the restaurant

3  Thank kgerofsky
Relda_11, Manager at Mulligan's Pub and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

I am sorry to here you had a bad experience watching your game at our restaurant. We strive to have people have a good time, enjoy a good meal and be able to cheer for their favorite teams while they watch games. I hope you at least could see your team win their football game.

We will take your comments and talk to our personnel, so hopefully we will offer a better service next time.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Yes they do have football. Most bars in Quito will put on your sport for you too I later found out. The prices are higher than what you'd find in an equivalent place in the US such as TGIFridays. Because of the outrageous prices for finger food no one goes to this bar so no atmosphere. Who ever mulligan is, he has no idea how adapt a business model to a foreign country.

Advise: if you want to see football while in Quito ask around the bars at the various squares.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

It is a nice place but not for children, people drink too much beer there, it is loud, food was ok, not my favorite.