“Only wings and beer”

Mulligan's Pub and Grill
Ranked #778 of 1,509 Restaurants in Quito
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mulligan’s Pub & Grill is an Irish-American restaurant with a relaxed and cozy atmosphere where locals get together to have a good time.Mulligan’s has 12 TVs, 5 of which are in High-Definition in which they always show all major sporting events: NFL, NCAA, NBA, Rugby, and they even can even get for you very hard to find games. Mulligan’s has a pool table, darts, foosball, board games, Wi-Fi all for FREE for its customers.
Reviewed 4 January 2016

I like music in this place, whoever in christmas eve, I go with my coworkes and order the special dishes for the season, I order the "Thai Chicken" but the waitress confused the order and give me a "Bbq Pork", little food in each order and the cocktails incluided was awful... If you decided go to this place, I recomended order the offer of chicken wings and beer nothing else.

2  Thank Gabytacv

Reviewed 26 November 2015

We ate here on a Thursday night. The place was relatively slow and so was the service. The food was good. We ordered a Mulligans plate to share. There were 3 mini burgers with some cheese sticks and other quite tasty treats. The house red wine was good. They don't know how to make Irish coffee which was a surprise. It was not in layers as it should be. The cost was very reasonable.

Reviewed 15 December 2014 via mobile

Only had burger but it was awful and expensive for Quito standards. Nothing else looked good. There are many better options if you want food and sports. Highly recommend Mexi Cal / Gspot

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Every Wednesday , I am waiting for the famous BBQ wings. Rafa Haro is a excellent bartender, he help me to choose a handicraft beer with BBQ wings. I love Mulligans and recommend this place.!!!! never Change

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for a drink but we found the service very slow and on top of that the music and sports TV was extremely loud, we used to go to this place a few years ago but and we used to be very welcome here but sadly on our return we found the menu had not evolved and the decoration looks very dated and bit dusty.