1,132 results
All reviews the indoor outdoor pool breakfast buffet business hotel executive floor nice pool excellent hotel five star hotel the hotel staff travel agent business trip guest rooms business district comfortable hotel old town three nights galapagos gym
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

The Swissotel was a mix for us. Wonderful beds, old showers and noisy AC units. Wonderful staff, boring location for a leisure trip. Odd restaurant themes (Japanese, fondue) but fantastic food. Our travel agent put us there before and after the Galapagos. I would not do it again, I would go to the old city to find character or would stay by the airport (plan 45 mins from airport to new city). But if I were in Quito for work I would certainly consider this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Supervisor M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Swissotel Quito, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very pleased to know you have enjoyed your stay with us, we are always improving ourselves to provide a high quality service. Hope we can host you again in a near future!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

I stayed in this hotel from18th Aug to 25th August. Hotel could not find my reservation details. I have to wait for almost an hour and half to get room. it took almost half an hour to make the room. Wifi id and password was supposed to be active for entire period, but everyday i had to take new ID and password and at times twice in a day. Every time it was reported i got the same answer that if it happens next time we will take action. I have never faced such a bad experience in Accor hotels. Overall people and service is good but my experience was definitely not upto mark of Accor group standards.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Supervisor M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Swissotel Quito, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thank you very much for your comment, your opinion is always important for us. We apologize for the negative experience; we are always working on improving ourselves to provide a high quality service. Hope we can host you again in the near future!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

The staff was very professional and friendly. I had an excellent stay. The room was amazing and I slept wonderful. The location was nice. However, I prefer to stay in the historic centre. But I can recommend to stay there and in this neighbour.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Great stay despite arriving very late and leaving very early.
Bedding and room layout are tops. Very quiet room so that sleeping is very much enhanced.
The restaurant for breakfast buffet had enough variety, food was excellent. Given that it was rather crowded, service can be a tad late but fairly well done.
The bar had excellent and excellent selection of craft beers.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Swisshotel during my three day business visit to Quito.
While I normally have a pleasant experience in this hotel, this time it was excellent.
On top of having a fantastic suite and a high food quality, the attention to the customer that I received, especially during the breakfast, made me feel spoiled.
They gave me one reason more to come back next time I visit Quito.
Well done!