1,352 results
All reviews the club lounge four points major shopping soccer stadium large mall business district room service is quicentro mall excellent hotel breakfast buffet excellent stay fitness center rooms are comfortable would highly recommend this hotel convenient location galapagos islands old town
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The only thing that I found was a little problem was the lighting in the bathroom, it is way to low... It is very difficult to see in the bathroom, a brighter light on top of the sink will be very useful

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sheUIO, Manager at Sheraton Quito, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear esteban613,

We appreciate you taking the time to answer our survey, is very important for us to know how your stay was. Thank you for sharing your experience at Sheraton Quito and for your suggestions; your feedback will help us to continue providing quality service and in the same way to constantly improve our product.

We cordially invite you to an upcoming stay with us to provide the quality service you deserve.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at the Sheraton Quito on five occasions in the last 15 months. The accommodations are quite pleasant - standard Sheraton. However, on two out of the five occasions, having eaten only at the Sheraton, I have returned to Canada with a vicious e-coli bug (this latest occasion being ten days ago, and I am still recovering).

If you stay at the Sheraton, be careful what you eat! I'd suggest staying away from any food that has not been well cooked.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
sheUIO, Manager at Sheraton Quito, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear PeterRR1

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. Due to your comments, along with our Food and Beverage Manager we will keep track of your observations. Furthermore, I would like to share that we comply with the high food standards that our brand demands.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Overall experience for my stay in quito was very good.All services provided by quito was really very great.I would really like to stay in sheraton for my next visit as well for your excellent service.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear shru18sri,

Thank you for your review and for letting us know that you had a good stay and that you enjoyed everything Sheraton Quito has to offer.

For our team is very important to know that we met your expectations and that you recommend us as to every traveler that comes to Quito.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I had my honeymoon in Quito and I stayed here on my last 2 days to finish seeing the city and it was the best it’s close to everything and they were very polite and helpful they even provided us a personal chofer/ guide named Aldo which I would also highly recommend he got us to the airport and time and very knowledgeable. Can’t waot to go back

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear joannarosario27

We certainly hope to see you back again on your next visit to Quito!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

This is a great property located in the business district surrounded by restaurants and a large shopping mall. Staff service was professional, attentive, courteous and friendly. The food and bev selection at the Executive Lounge was really good too, and the gym amenities include changing rooms with shower , a sauna (unisex only) and a steam room (unisex only). I highly recommend this property to those visiting Quito.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear gtchap,

We look forward to your next visit!