See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights, the hotel looks OLD and my room smells very bad due to furniture and bathroom, the room is clean and the bathroom also but there is something in the room that produces bad smell is. There is no air conditioning and so that the room is very cold even with double blanket and winter socks. The restaurant and the cafeteria that they mentioned when I booked are not working properly they don’t have options for eating. There are better hotels around there that could be better than “Ambassador” I payed 37 dollar each night.
The last thing that I have to say is that every morning at 6am there was a uncomfortable noise because of people around the hotel.
I don’t recommend it

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is an excellent option due to its relation quality and price. It might looks old but it's quite nice. Rooms are really spacious, clean and nice. I stayed here for a week. Although breakfast was served since 7am, the lady's at the kitchen made a great effort to be there earlier to have my breakfast ready before I headed to work. The attention is great, the staff is caring and nice. The location in my opinion is perfect, because you are a shirt distance from mainly everything. I would recommend this place 100%.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rehr52
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

When I arrived at 1 am, they had booked my room. They sent me to a hostel for the night, but I was not happy, so I returned the next day to claim a room. They kept telling me, we cannot tell you whether we can accommodate you until 1 pm. Only when I insisted were they able to give me a room, and the room left a lot to be desired. The walls were cracked. The sink was not so clean. The room was next to the parking lot so it was quite noisy. And the price was not worth the room I got. The ladies were very nice and therefore I don't give this hotel a worse than terrible review.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Patricia L
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights on my arrival in Ecuador. I had a very pleasant stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was very spacious and clean. Large bathroom and was good value for money. Breakfast wasn't much to shout about.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2015

Recently Delta Airlines put my husband and I up for a few hours in this hotel. I used to live in Ecuador and have stayed in nice Ecuadorian run hotels, this was not one of them. We were sent to our room which was termite eaten, dirty and very noisy. Then I crawled under the covers and .....my legs got crawly too. Yes, after about 10 minutes of itching I went to the lobby and insisted on a different room. This one looked about the same but I wrapped myself in my hoodie and a delta airlines blanket and laid down for a couple hours of needed sleep.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple