See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

WiFi 10/10 , Beds 10/10, Breakfast 4/10.
Perfect place for Quito, just off a main road and a 5 mins walk to plaza Foch with lots of restaurants in. Rooms are very clean and very comfy, bathrooms are quite small so don't drop the soap in the shower or you will struggle to pick it up without becoming wedged in. Breakfast is okay if you want a coffee and some toast and a bit of fruit but for some reason the table only gets laid when you ask and you find yourself using a saucer for your food. Wouldn't recommend the hotel restaurant for evening meals, didn't eat there but after seeing the food and people's faces we didn't fancy it! Taxis to the mall (10 mins away) are like 3 dollars , hotel was very helpful and even arranged a airport transfer for us for our 3am departure. So if you're happy eating else where or walking down to one of the many bakery's for breakfast as we did then this hotel is a easy 10/10 for value for money

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

The Wi-Fi is really strong, the rooms were really clean, spacious and big. The beds are really comfortable and the bedding is really good. The hotel manager speaks good English and booked us an airport transfer at a reasonable cost. Overall a very good experience!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2018

The hotel is good. It's location in (or very close to Mariscal) is excellent. It's clean and comfortable but they could do with bigger shower cabins. The breakfast included is ok, but you have to ask for fried or scambled eggs, otherwise you won't get them. Several improvements can be made all over, but the staff is friendly and do their best.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2017

I was traveling thru Ecuador and when I was in Quito I stayed at this lovely and cosy hotel for 4 nights. The area is perfect and it is close to everything, safe and you can just walk down to mariscal where everything is happening. Also the hotel has a really good lunch restaurant. The service was delightful, the staff helped me with all my questions and made me feel at home and safe! The hotel was clean and had its own touch of south American vibes to it. My room was clean and perfect for me. Also breakfast was included. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Wandernomad1
Reviewed June 23, 2016

I stayed at Rincon Escandinavo for 4 nights and I was very pleased with my stay! The staff is friendly and helped me with all my questions, the area is safe and only 3 blocks from Mariscal foch, where they had restaurants and bars. But still in a quite street. The room I stayed at was really comfortable and perfect for 1 person.
A big plus was that the hotel had a really good restaurant for lunch! I would come back to this hotel no doubt. 100% recommended!!

Room Tip: Don't miss the terrace! And the lunch restaurant!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo