“I can live here.”
other travellers have booked this property
BEDROOM 2: Queen size bed BEDROOM 3, with a single bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
BEDROOM 2: Queen size bed
BEDROOM 3, with a single bed
LIVING ROOM, spacious, comfortable and luminous
TV ROOM: Tv cable, DVD, tons of movies to choose, exchange books. Board games
HUGE BATHROOM: hot water 24/7. Great presure!
WASHER AND DRYER, also exterior space to sun dry if prefered
Entrance
Sandra, the owner
FOOD MARKET: within 12 minuts' walk or a 1$ taxi ride
QUITO COLONIAL: 0,25$ US in the troley-bus or 2,50$ US taxi ride
LA COMPANIA DE JESUS in Quito. All covered in gold!!!
ROOFS from a roof in Quito
SANTO DOMINGO CHURCH, sample of Quitenian colonial art
GALAPAGOS; the jungle; beaches and volcanos. We can help with your travel arrangements
TREN CRUCERO, from luxurious to afordable rides along the country
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

FDVJ
Monroe, Georgia
“I can live here.”
Reviewed February 10, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Sandra is a wonderful host, she prepared the house for us with many details necessary as we arrived. The house itself is spacious, open, with a lot of light, the bedrooms are fairly sized with plenty of closet space for a vacation stay. The neighborhood is very safe and located to make any part of the city accessible by public trans or taxi. Close to the house are great corner stores, bakeries with typical treats, fruit markets and about 6 blocks away is one of the cities premier restaurants, (in our opinion) La casa de la humita. hmmm !

We enjoyed our stay very much. My wife said, I can live here, and that's about as good as it gets !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: lot of light.
Liked least: whasher/dryer
Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Feb 2015
Hi Fernando and Dulce
It was so nice to have you home, you kids are so well behaved and the baby a little candy! I hope to have you back in the apartment in you next visit to Quito.
I wish you the best with the new life in the country side of USA.
JenMontre...
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed December 9, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

The apartment was amazing! The pictures are representative of the apartment. Everything was clean and thought of. The apartment in spacious, well decorated, safe.
The area is safe too. There are many things around (grocery store, pharmacy, bakery etc)

Sandra was simply fantastic! She was there for us at all times. She had many little attentions in the apartment that made all the difference (a list of good restaurants, taxis, attractions, maps, bottles of water, business cards with her number in case, etc). She also was our interpret in many occasions. She also has many contacts (drivers, tour operators etc) and willing to share them! Every one should have a Sandra when they travel!!

Good to know : The restaurants in the area close very early during the week (6-7pm), but taxis in Quito are cheap and there are plenty of restaurants in other neighbourhoods (10-15 minutes away)

Travelling group: Other
11 Dec 2014
Hola Jennifer and Andrée, I am so thrilled to have met you both, and it was so inspiring your “mère et fille” closeness to travel. On top it is so nice to receive people from Montreal; it takes me back to good memories.
I hope everything went well in Baños and returning to Canada into the sweet routine. If you ever come back to Quito I will be very happy to see you again. Ici c’est chez vous!
Hamilton, New Zealand
Reviewed August 31, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Sep 2014
Ann and Ray, I will always treasure the opportunity of having meet you; you are an inspiration to me as persons and as a couple. Our little talks over a glass of wine warmed up my heart being able to share so much about our cultures, lives and also about your trips in Ecuador. I hope I can visit you some day in New Zeeland, at the other end of the world; I will sure stop to say hi.
Ray, have a great recovery after your surgery, I am sure you will become a cero kilometers lean machine!
Abrasos
Bermuda
Reviewed January 5, 2014 for a stay in August 2013

5 Jan 2014
Hi Sergey, I am very happy you felt like at home, it is always nice to have such a nice family like yours in our propoerty. It would be great to see you all again any time. This is you home.
Happy 2014 for you all!!!
Wales
Reviewed November 18, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
18 Nov 2013
Hi Roger, it was very nice to meet you and your lovely family. I hope to get news on the biking trip of the girls along South America. It's a very inspiring example of determination and strength.
All the best for you all.
USA/Canada
Reviewed October 26, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Rugged travelers
Calgary
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

11 Jul 2013
Hi amiga thanks for staying with us, it was really nice to meet you and shared some fun time arround Ecuador.
Don't forget to make room for your spanish.I hope to see you soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing