“Awesome coffee”
Review of Amazonia Cafe

Amazonia Cafe
Ranked #557 of 1,616 Restaurants in Quito
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Left my hotel without coffee or breakfast, so I go a cafe con leche and banana cake at this coffee shop at the Quito airport. Both were very delicious!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

While we waited for our flight, I had a caesar salad which was reasonalbe and my son had some Ecuadorian potato and avocado soup, which he thought was delicious.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This place offers sandwiched, fruits and a few pastries, it's one of the few places to buy something to eat at Quito Airport (domestic departures). Food is really overpriced ($7 for a turkey sandwich with almost no turkey and three layers of white bread...); I would recommend eating somewhere else or bringing your own food.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We were looking for a restaurant close to our airport gate and we tried Amazonia Cafe. The food choices ranged from soups, sandwiches and pastries. The service was great. The food was not too expensive. The server even heated our empanada.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This is a review of the shop in the Quito airport. I agree with other reviewers that prices are high here, but everything is expensive at the airport. We had machiattos and banana cake and both were excellent. There's a small selection of other pastries as well and plenty of tables nearby.