“Where else but Quito Ecuador would you go for a great bagel breakfast?”
Review of Mister Bagel

Mister Bagel
Ranked #476 of 1,832 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: We're known for our fabulous breakfasts in a homey environment and our book exchange. We offer lunch options with hearty vegetarian soups, salads, pizza bagels or sandwiches.
Reviewed February 21, 2017

This establishment is open 0700-1500. We arrived shortly after 0800 and already several varieties of bagels, [including my personal favorites sesame & poppy seed], were already sold out. I found the prices higher than I pay at my home based bagel restaurant in SC. For our two bagels, two coffees and a juice, plus four plain bagels to go, the tab as nearly $13.00. I guess being virtually the only game in town, allows for some leeway. BUT I must ad, the bagels are VERY good. I'd recommend this establishment to anyone who has a "hankerin" for a quality bagel.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

I'd really been craving a good bagel and this did just the trick! I arrived at around 11 and the bagels were more than half gone, so I'd say get there early if you can. I had an everything bagel with herb cream cheese, juice and a cappuccino. I even ordered two more bagels to take home. Everything was fresh and delicious. There is ample indoor and outdoor seating. There is also a large book exchange. The staff is very kind and friendly. Prices are great and the bagels are well worth it. I'll definitely be back!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed July 24, 2016

This isn't the best place to actually eat at but there aren't many places in Quito to get bagels at. So, if you like bagels try some of their different flavors, stick them in a bag and to go. The blueberry is my fave!

Date of visit: June 2016
MisterBagel, Owner at Mister Bagel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

Glad to hear you you like our bagels. I'd love to visit with you to know why you prefer us only to go . . .

Reviewed May 11, 2016

I went here cause I needed just a little reminder of New York. I got the bagel but no nostalgia. The bagels are ok. Just Ok, need some work on getting things up to par but maybe they will.

Date of visit: May 2016

I'm sorry you feel our bagels are just "Ok". Perhaps you could introduce yourself next time you're in and we could talk about what we need to do to improve.

Reviewed May 9, 2016

The bagels, juices, soups, breakfasts are high quality and the staff is very friendly. A great place enjoy your bagel, read the newspaper, and run into friends.

Date of visit: May 2016
MisterBagel, Manager at Mister Bagel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

Thank you!