See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is far from downtown, but in a safe area and it has wonderful view. Staff is friendly, but there were no English speakers. Translater software is useful.
Rooms were nice, comfortable and very clean. It is cold during the night, ask for a second planket. Electrical sockets, taps etc were working correctly and rhe wi-fi was excellent.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice with great views of the city. It is on a very steep hill but it is only a short walk down to Avenida 6 de Diciembre and Ave Gral. Eloy Alfaro where there are lots a shops/restaurants etc. I chose this hotel due to its proximity to Parque Metropolitano Guanguiltagua which is a sort of forest reserve with hiking trails. I arrived at the hotel at probably 1am or so to discover the hotel behind a locked gate. Fortunately the taxi driver knew there was a buzzer and summoned the front desk for me. I only stayed 2 nights in Quito but it appears the gate is locked outside of business hours (5pm to 9am?), but there was always someone there to open the door. The room is basic, clean and comfortable and wifi worked great. Every time I left the hotel I was asked if I needed a taxi. The staff was attentive, polite and accommodating. If/when I return to Quito I will stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Fabio C, Propietario at Hotel Ventanal de Bellavista, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Thank you very much for having trusted us and we are glad that your stay has been comfortable. Nice to get you back.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Great service and located near Quicentro mall. Very recomended hotel, it's clean and the rooms are comfortable. Ask for room 10, it includes a balcony with a nice view. It also includes breakfast. Employees have a great attitude and are always willing to help the guest.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Otto, we are so glad you liked our hotel, thank you for the comment

Reviewed May 17, 2017

In Quito for business in Great Location rooms very nice, nice View, great neiborhood good staff, the breakfast in bed you can't ask for more garage it's important. in the morning birds sing at the park beautiful

Room tip: 309 and the one by the garden
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Very happy to have your preference and would like you to enjoy our hotel. Our mission continues to improve to serve our customers.

Reviewed November 9, 2016

The first room they put me in was very small and the bed was moist and smelly and was without a view. The second room was better, it had a nice view and the bed was better. Maybe they put me in the first room because I was going to be staying there for so long and they wanted to preserve the good rooms for short term customers (not a good way to do business). Almost every day after my room was cleaned they would take the dirty towels and I had to wait sometimes hours for clean ones. Leave the towels alone until the clean ones are ready. The breakfast was not too bad but they should add oatmeal. The location is fine for me because I like to walk long distances but if you want to be close to everything then this is not the hotel for you. Not much more to say about this place except the staff are good, they try to please you.

Room tip: Choose an upstairs room for a better view.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank onecooldaddyof3
Fabio C, Propietario at Hotel Ventanal de Bellavista, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2016

Thank you for staying with us 26 days; If your stay was for so many days it is because something we are doing well.
The first room we offered was one that faces the garden, which are the most requested because they are quiet and in the morning you can enjoy and relax watching the hummingbirds who visit us.
We are always improving to give you a better service.