All reviews tapas restaurant hot water tiny bathroom spent nights old town nice room two blocks old world charm colonial house parque calderon walking distance very nice hotel breakfast was included juice courtyard cathedral ecuador
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. It is very pretty and quaint. The reception area is lovely with beautiful old style Spanish tiles on the floor. Breakfast buffet is served in this area. There is also a bar where you can have a drink and relax. We had a double room and were expecting a double bed and all the usual mod cons. Instead we had 2 double beds in the room. There was also bottled water supplied in the room. As the hotel is an old building, the floors were very uneven and very squeaky floorboards. This was the only downside really as I get up quite a few times during the night and I could not do it quietly. We found the staff very helpful and friendly and the hotel was very close to the cathedrals and churches. We loved our stay there.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Kathy A
NOMAPUBLICIDAD, Director of Sales at Hotel Inca Real, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Hello Dear,

We are pleasured that your lodging were satisfactory. We expect that your next time will going to be better yet. Your opinion is important for our improvement.

Regards

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here after our city tour it’s only 10 minutes walk from main square.

The courtyard is very pretty and we had soup and aubergine for starter and sea bass and spaghetti carbonara for main course followed by crepe Suzette for sweet all excellent.

Great place for lunch in the city.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
NOMAPUBLICIDAD, Director of Sales at Hotel Inca Real, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Hello dear we `re pleasured that your visit was amazing. We `ll be waiting for you in a next time.
Regards

Reviewed April 7, 2018

This is a very nice hotel. Breakfast was very good and the service was friendly and attentive. They organised our taxi to transfer to Guyaquil to fly to Galapagos and that was a beautiful trip with a careful driver through the Cajas park and down to the coast. We had the only quadrulple room and I would say that if you have old enough children choose 2 rooms instead because our room was right in the reception/restaurant area and we experienced noise.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

hello we are plesured that your stay was to your liking.We will be waiting for you soon.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

Nice room although the bathroom was added after the fact in this quaint older building with character. It's a little small and I knocked a glass off the small shelf above the sink. On checkout the manager said not to worry, accidents happen. Or at least I think he did, I don't speak Spanish well but he spoke very good English so if he wanted to raise a fuss he could have. We needed a special cleanup (the fault was our own on that issue) and it was taken care within the promised 5 minutes. Beds were comfortable and the room was quiet at any hour of the day or night.

The breakfast here deserves special mention. For the price, this hotel has one of the better (included) breakfast offerings I've experienced. A nice buffet to get started includes fruit, yogurt, 3 or 4 kinds of bread (always a couple pieces toasted and waiting if you prefer), fresh squeezed juice as is common in Ecuador, pancakes and probably something I'm forgetting. While you enjoy this a very courteous gentleman will be making your eggs to order.

I'm really sorry about that tiny bathroom, I almost feel like changing this to a 5-star review........... The people are so nice consider; this a 4.9-star review.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
NOMAPUBLICIDAD, Director of Sales at Hotel Inca Real, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear GregQuixote,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. It is a pleasure to know the opinion of our clients, which will always be taken into account to provide a quality service.

We look forward to your visit again. It will always be a pleasure to serve you

Best regards.

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this amazing hotel on Dec 31 until Jan 2. I happened across their website and knew immediately I wanted to stay there. It’s one of the oldest hotels in Cuenca. The moment you walk into the courtyard, you feel like you’re stepping back in time. There’s so much character in the construction of this lovely hotel. The staff were all so helpful and friendly. I did not have cell service, so the staff often helped me locate a place I needed to visit or would point me in the right direction. The complimentary breakfast was really good too. And the on-site restaurant was superb. You just can’t go wrong staying here. Oh, and Parque Calderon is just a few blocks from the hotel. And just down the street from the amazing cathedral. The hotel is actually in a great location.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank N285SRdavec
NOMAPUBLICIDAD, Director of Sales at Hotel Inca Real, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear Dave,

Thank you for sharing your kind experience with Hotel Inca Real. It makes us really happy to hear satisfied and happy customers. We look forward to your visit again.

It will always be a pleasure to serve you