See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is fine. But the problem is the service.

The breakfast does not have a good selection and the juices was also not good compared to other hotels.

After cleaning the room, we missed towels.

We wouldn't recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is fine, but tired. Needs to be spruced up, as rooms feel dingy. Needs new curtains, chairs, bed covers. It's not dirty, just in need of facelift.

Breakfast is included and is okay, not stellar. All in all, this hotel is just "okay."

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Grand place with free tea and coffee. A supermarket around the corner and only 5 minutes from the main streets of Cuenca. I was in a single room on the top floor which was oddly shaped due to the attic and was particularly cold at night. The breakfast is decent but $6.50 was a bit much in my opinion.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is just a bit too far from the historic centre and down a lot of outdoor stairs as well (from the centre). I was travelling with a group and groups are, unfortunately, never placed in the centre of town. I would always choose a more central location if travelling on my own. The hotel is very basic with really cramped rooms that we actually could not stand to stay in beyond sleeping hours and the bathrooms need renovation. Breakfast was minimal. I cannot comment on value as I was with a group and had paid a prepackaged rate. I would not stay at this hotel if I had a choice.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is nice, I was put in a rather small loft room, and although this might be a problem that was foreseen when the room was designed, due to the slope of the loft, the shower curtain was a serious issue when I was that's all I was trying to do! This wouldn't be an issue if you don't get given a room on the top floor.

Overall though, the room was extremely comfortable, very nice to stay in.

Highly recommended