See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Very good location near the historic centre. The hotel is clean, modern and has a nice design. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Highly recommended. Will definitely return next time I am in Arequipa.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Respuestapor, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Dreams Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Dear Marcel

Thank you for staying at Dreams Hotel Boutique and thank you for your assessment that will help the members of Tripadvisor.
You also notice the cleanliness of the hotel and the service from all our staff , they all try their best to make your journey as pleasant as possible.
However and once again thank you for your stay and we all look forward to have you back at the hotel.

Kind regards.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is unbelievable. They ran out of hot water in the night. And the room is significantly smaller than it's shown in the pictures. They also don't have a staff speaking English during the nighttime. Not to mention that they posted fraud information on book.com saying that it's 4 stars. But actually it's just a 3 stars hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank hengyuj
Reviewed December 15, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at Dreams! The best part was the staff. They were so helpful and friendly even when they had to climb three flights of stairs to reach our room. They also surprised my boyfriend (and me) with a chocolate cake dessert with a candle for his birthday and all gathered around and sang "Happy Birthday" to him. The room was very nice with plenty of space and probably the most comfortable bed and pillows of any hotel I've been in this year (and I stay at lots of hotels). I would highly recommend Dreams Boutique Hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable and reasonably priced room in Arequipa.

Room tip: Note that Dreams does not have an elevator. So, if you have any problem climbing stairs, ask for a room on a lower floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Respuestapor, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Dreams Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for trusting us with part of your birthday celebration! We are delighted to be associated to the happy memories you will keep of this trip and ensure you that we will always serve you with the same dedication.

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

I had a fantastic time at dreams hotel from start to finish. The staff are so friendly, caring and helpful. Breakfast was cooked to my specific request as I need to be lactose free. I had a most incredible massage which was the best I've had and such a good price. The bed was really comfortable and having a fridge in the room was great, lovely shower. My room was cleaned impeccably daily. I annoy fault anything. Highly recommend this hotel, I would definitely return.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Sue,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our Dreams Hotel Boutique,, we are delighted that you enjoyed our services and the very special atmosphere of the massage area.
We thank you very much for recommending us to the TripAdvisor community and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I’m reaching the middle of my Peruvian trip and so far this is the best independent hotel I’ve stayed in (I work for an hotel group so I have expectations)

The location is great, not too far from the center, very safe area. You can easily and quickly walk to Plaza de Armas. I think it’s even better than staying in Plaza de Armas as you won’t get all the touristy feel. Instead you are on a quiet road with no other hotel around and just a few minutes walk away from the busy historical center.

The design of the hotel is super nice. Sometimes Boutique hotels’ deco is over the top. Not in that case. Modern Peruvian feel, warm colours an all is done with taste.

The bedroom was great too. Quality furniture, modern bathroom, shower with proper hot water and water pressure (people who travel in South America will understand why I say that) king size bed, no stains or hair on the floor bed cover, safe in the closet- the bedroom ticks all the boxes. Much better than a lot of international hotel brands.

I had diner which was tasty, not expensive with friendly service (it helps when you speak Spanish though) and “properly cooked” with local ingredients.

Breakfast was a small but complete buffet with fresh juices, eggs, fruit, cheese ... the basics but again, perfect compared to other hotels in Peru.

The whole team at the hotel is nice, friendly and helpful. They make you feel part of the family.

The hotel also has the possibility to book massages and laundry service which can be useful if you are travelling for a long period.

5 stars trip advisor rating for this hotel - the prices are really good. I would definitely book it again if I had the choice. I LOVED it.

Date of stay: October 2017