“MACHU PICCHU”

Ranked #655 of 1,212 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The best guide we ever had, thank you very much rene for this unforgetable and precious adventure with you! Hope to see you one day again!!

Date of experience: May 2017

Reviewed March 27, 2018

We did the Inka Trail with Rene. We had a great time there! Rene showed us different animals and plants during the trek and always took the time to answer our questions. He was very professional!

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Rene is and outstanding guide, very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional; but what separates him from the rest, is his ability to share his passion for what he does, and the Incas culture with his passengers
Looking forward to share another Peruvian adventure under his wings!

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Rene was my group's guide a couple years ago, and I still remember him and the trip very well. Rene helped customize our trek so that we could return in 3 days to Cusco in time for a deadline - meaning he found ways to augment our trip so that we could still have all the adventure that you would have in the 4-5 day trek, but in less time. The food was great, the beds were warm (we did the jungle trek), the history and the views were amazing. Rene was knowledgeable, personable, professional, and extremely fun. He made that trip a memory for my friends and myself that I will never forget. Couldn't recommend working with him highly enough!!!! Que Chevere! Muy buen adventuras!!!