“Microwaved food and bad service go away”
Review of Tupana Wasi

Tupana Wasi
Ranked #553 of 878 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

We entered in this restaurant as it was close to our hotel and people were in it.
I ordered spaghetti Bolognese without cheese and my friend ordered lasagne.
I was hearing the ding of the microwave constantly and thought this was just for heating up but the table in front of us ordered lasagna too and the lasagna were coming from it. I decided to watch again at the next ring and here it comes the lasagna of my friend, no grilled at all..
My pasta arrived full of cheese on it ( I am allergic) i said I asked without cheese, he took the plate and came back 3 min after with the same plate but the cheese had been removed partially I said I am allergic and can't eat this. He went back and change the plate.
It was not good almost no sauce at all.
Avoid this place, there are better place for same price!!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Husband & I had come back from a day trip & wanted hot, edible food. We picked this restaurant in Cusco as we saw quite a few people in there, what a mistake that was. The service was extremely slow, husband ordered lasagne & chips & I ordered chicken curry with rice. When it finally arrived the lasagne was cold inside & had to be sent back. My curry was luke warm & had about 4 pieces of chicken in it. The curry itself looked like thin gravy!!!
When my husbands lasagne returned it was very runny & luke warm. He'd had enough, he left his meal, payed the bill & we left.
We've had some tasty meals since being here in Cusco, but this wasn't one of them. Avoid this restaurant at all cost.

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

We popped in having had great food everywhere else in Peru, but this was awful. The place was dirty and uncleaned. We ordered Pisco Sour which for the first time anywhere was undrinkable probably due to using ice made with tap water or lack of hygiene. The alpaca was chewy and inedible and to top it all, when I tried to pay with credit card he said we couldn't , despite signs on the window indicating that they did. Avoid this place and go elsewhere...please

Reviewed April 6, 2017

Streaks are one third of what you pay at other nearby places and are equal in taste and tenderness. Get the Filet!

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

All of the food we had here was heated up in a microwave. At the end of the meal were told that we couldn't pay with card although it said on the door that we could. He said it was OK eventually but charged us extra for using.

1  Thank Stephen B