“Not that great”

Price range: US$3 - US$17
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I went to this restaurant in Cusco because of the reviews in Tripadvisor. To be very honest, I didn't like it that much. I ordered chicken fingers with mushroom sauce and potatos. The chicken was not crispy and tasted nothing but lemon. The potatos were undercooked. Only the sauce was good. I also thought it was overpriced - I spent 70 Soles for the chicken plate + 1 bottle of juice + 1 cup of coca tea - it was the only place in Cusco that charged me for a cup of coca tea!
Service was good and they offer free wifi.
If you still want to try it, just pay attention that it is located in a building inside a small alley on the second floor - I was looking for a restaurant in a corner based on the pictures posted.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We enjoyed Cusco culture Andes gastronomy but the was tartessos.
A restaurant would like in my city.
Price, attention... Excellent.
The food... Best!!!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Walked in and read the menu with a friend. In order to have Tapas it was required we sit on tose really high stools that require a balancing act and much discomfort. We chose the dining room. We are both cooks and read the entire menu. The food combinations were - well, outrageous, but not in a good way. There wasnt a thing on the menu that made any sense. We left.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The service here is superb and the food wonderful. The portions were both delicious and of the right size as well. The wine was very nice. We were tired after returning from Macchu Piccu and this place was so close to Hotel Libertador that it was a wonderful surprise.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This was the first place we ate in Cusco. The food was different than what we would get in the USA but still very good. My kids enjoyed it as well. The menu had kid-friendly items marked on it.