“Wonderful Tapas”

Price range: US$3 - US$17
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stopped in for tapas after touring Santa Domingo. What a joy that was. We wished we had returned for dinner. The food and atmosphere was wonderful and the presentation was lovely.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had lunch here on our first day in Cusco.
The food was outstanding, the service superior. The chocolate truffles the best we ever had.
A little pricey but it was worth it

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I went here on a lunchtime for tapas. I had great difficulty finding any staff and after 10 minutes of looking in every room was leaving when a waitress appeared.

The tapas were very small and even for a light lunch 5 or 6 would be needed at least making it quite expensive to eat. I had a selection of tapas and they were all very good. Once we had found a member of staff the service was also good.

I sat outside overlooking the courtyard and it was very nice. I noticed that there were electric heaters under the tables so that it would be warm enough in the cooler evenings.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

On a tour of Peru we went with friends on the tour to this excellent restaurant. It is not obvious from the street - you go through a doorway into a pretty coutyard, then upstairs to find the restaurant.
The presentation of the food was so good, that we had to take photos before we ate. I had battered chicken with creamed mushrooms & sauté potatoes followed by deep fried chocolate truffles with Baileys sauce & glazed almonds in a tuille basket. The latter was the most incredible dessert I have ever had - a chocoholics perfect dream!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We ate here twice during three days in Cusco. We liked eating sitting at the bar and watching the several chefs cooking orders on an open pit behind the bar. I loved the tapas and made a meal of the daily tapa selection. A great mix of local and Mediterranean food. Great central location close to the Plaza de Armas. It was always crowded in early January and we couldn't get reservations for New year's Eve or we would have celebrated there,