See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2016

Very friendly staff -Ask for a room with a balcony over the street - a little noisy but you can see Plaza Regocijo. Wifi available - a nice downstairs space - very clean -average buffet breakfast. Excellent value for price.

Room Tip: Balcony room, if you don't mind street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2015

We stayed here for a few nights then went off to do a trek. They graciously stored our luggage for five days. Staff was really friendly. My travel mate ended up spraining her ankle on the trek and when we got back the staff did everything they could to help her out (even went to the market to get some local remedies for ankle).
Location is great, breakfast is enough to get you going for the day, room was good for the price. Felt safe and well looked after.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

There are two reasons I gave it a three stars. First is that our private bath has no windows, so you can imagine the smell of the room. Second is because the ceiling of our room has a huge glass window, so in the mornings it works as a wake-up call that u cannot ignore. Besides that, the hostel is very good and clean, and not noisy at all times. Staff is super friendly, even made me tea when I was feeling sick. A very good price too, in my opinion.

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank Michel I
Reviewed June 9, 2015

For me, location is its best attribute. It's only one block away from Plaza Regocijo, and two blocks away from Plaza de Armas. The facilites are not so good, it's a really basic place to stay the night if your budget is tight. I had a good experience with the employees who attended us.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2015

We found this hotel after walking around Plaza de Armas, trying to get a good deal. This hotel is 3 blocks from the Plaza, the street is quiet and surrounded by stores and restaurants. We got a good price for low season, 130 soles. The rooms are basic, but very clean. We got hot water which was great. There is no heater in the rooms, but we got extra blankets when requested. There is always hot water in the lobby to make herbal tea, and the complimentary breakfast is very good. Once, we got there late at night from a tour and there were no more restaurants open, they open the kitchen for us and offered us some snacks free of charge. I could not finish this review without mentioning the attentive personnel who really went out of their ways to make our stay very pleasant. In special, Fernando Mamani who even helped me carry my bags from Plaza de Armas to the hotel, and gave us good advise about tours. one more thing, there is free wifi.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family