See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

The tv is blurry, everything else is good. Victor, the guy bellman/waitress was really helpful and cooperative. Also, the food and waitress at the restaurant were satisfactory. The location of the hotel is precise.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed July 22, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I did not have any problems with the room or the facilities. Friendly staff that speaks English and is very accommodating. Laundry service is available in advance. That was nice, after being on the Salkantay Trail for 5 days and 4 nights. Breakfast was always ready and a variety of teas which I liked. Easy to get around and close to the square with shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2016

We stayed at the Royal Inti for one night prior to doing a one day hike to the Rainbow Mountain. We found the location to be convenient, being close to plaza Regocijo and only about a block an a half from the main plaza. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable and the bathroom was clean with good hot water. While we only stayed the one night I would be comfortable in recommending this hotel for those staying in Cusco.

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank Lyle W
Reviewed July 9, 2016

I took a group to this hotel on 2nd July 2016 The hotel is shabby at best. Unsatisfactory. Attention to detail non existent. We were dealing with Daphne. Two young people in our school group were placed in a room which was quite frankly smelly and should not have been allowed to be used. On arrival the room was not ready and after it was released to us it was clear that the smell of damp, that of a stale wet carpet was not going to go away. One of the beds had a stain on the cover and the other had hairs on the pillow. There was a leak in the shower and when challenged Daphne refused to accept that it was a problem. In an effort to resolve the problem she intended to swap the room with another guest in our party. I refused to allow this to happen and left the hotel to find a room elsewhere. This attitude to young people and a group was totally unacceptable. I note from other reviews that a smell in rooms is not unheard of. I can accept we had not paid for a luxury hotel in Cusco but we had paid for clean tidy and acceptable conditions.

Room Tip: Check the room before accepting.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2016

Very friendly staff -Ask for a room with a balcony over the street - a little noisy but you can see Plaza Regocijo. Wifi available - a nice downstairs space - very clean -average buffet breakfast. Excellent value for price.

Room Tip: Balcony room, if you don't mind street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple