Review Highlights

Reviewed May 3, 2017
Jenstin
Leuven, Belgium
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Company charged people twice and had terrible organization. The woman working at the reception was awful. Fun zipline though.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

This is the most incredible zip line experience that we have ever done. Five lines crossing a breathtaking river valley with the longest line 1km long. At the price of around $30usd this is a super amazing value. The equipment was top notch Petzl gear and the guides were very safety conscious. If you get the chance to do this on the way to Macchu Picchu... just do it.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

I did the ziplining as part of the Inca Jungle Trek and I'm glad I decided to make use of this option. It takes about 2 hours to do the 5 ziplines (depending on group size).

Wearing just a T-shirt was enough in early May, don't overdress, it's hot while waiting in the sun.

The price of 100 sol felt a bit high, but it is still worth doing. The "superman" is highly recommended!

1  Thank Jenstin
Reviewed April 25, 2017

The crew of Vertikal Zip Line Cusco Peru were outstanding. They were professional and their kit and our safety were at the forefront of their operation. I felt totally safe. The 4 Zip line adventures were "such fun" I screamed all the way across the gorges. The Inca Bridge was hair raising but I was never in danger, once again the kit was totally up to date and the crew were splendid. I have never been Zip lining before and WHAT A PLACE TO START... FANTASTIC. Thank you to the team.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

We had an amazing time with Inka flyer . The guides were very knowledgeable and we felt safe the whole time while also getting the massive adrenaline rush. 10/10 would do it again!

2  Thank emilyckendall
Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

The zip lining was pretty cool. Unfortunately, the instruction at the beginning was horrible. The English of the instructor was so bad that you could hardly understand him. Everything seemed not very professional and I was also a little bit afraid of the maintenance to this construction.
At the end you had to cross a bridge which was horrible. I have to mention that we were secured but there were so many stairs missing and the remaining ones were in a bad conditions and seemed that they could break every moment you step on them. Come on guys, if you are offering something like that do it right and not like this.

1  Thank tschanni123
Reviewed October 14, 2016

Inca Flyer Lodge - This is one of the best party hostels in after the Jungle trek. Everyone is here and there is a great dancefloor. In the morning we did the Zip Lining and they were wonderful with the equipment and safety. I would reccomend staying here 110%

2  Thank jacks0njw00d
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

One guy from our group got robbed. He forgot his purse and went back to get it, only to find that all his money was talen out. The guy who did the briefing (who said we could leave all our belongings there and that it was the safest company around) presumably threatened to beat him up/to dead if he would go to the police. Also, the safetyline of one of our group came off (because he thought it looked weird he pulled it), the guide got instantly angry.
Great view though.

4  Thank Rense N
Reviewed October 27, 2015

Only 5 zip lines but a fun way to spend a couple of hours. The zip lines are organized high above and across a river valley below, and made for an interesting change from canopy tours I have done in the past. There is also a bridge that you can cross on this tour, that'll get your heart going as it does look a bit rickety truth be told - lol, maybe by design - but some of the planks of wood looked very suspect, like they could break at any moment. You are clipped on to a safety line the entire time however so worse case you wouldn't fall far at all.

My only negative observation would be the way the tour guides walk along the side of the platforms, and over the bridge, while NOT clipped into the safety lines. Yes they're used to being there and it doesn't directly affect the safety of guests, but nonetheless, one trip or wrong move and they're likely dead or severely injured. Company needs to do a better job ensuring their guides behave and act safely at all times.

1  Thank david_in_bda
Reviewed August 23, 2015

So much fun on my first time zipling and would definitely do it again. I felt very safe (as safe as you can while flying over that valley with the river far below). The staff did a great job with the safety brief in the beginning and showing different positions for more fun. The suspension bridge was also fun, though it started raining halfway across. I really wish I had my GoPro with me. The only complaint I have is that I felt like the staff was rushing through a little bit and the experience wasn't long enough.