I stayed in this hotel the late November and when you search in the net it seem to be ok.
The only good thing is its location, one block away from the main square. Plus most of the tour agencies are around.
The breakfast is until 10 am, but each time I got the their restaurant there were almost nothing, before 9 u can't find everything they offers as a breakfast buffet. Almost non scramble egg, jam, cheese, a little of juice and hot cakes.
By the reception they might be so helpful, but in the restaurant is other story.
The room weren't comfortable at all, and even you could hear voices coming from the next room. It was so annoying
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly convenient: under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza-Regocijo & around the corner from Cusco's beautiful Plaza de Armas. Guests of this hotel can't get much closer to the restaurants, bars, and shops that mark the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. The original Casa Andina hotel features a cozy fireplace lounge and top-floor breakfast room with unparalleled views of the Cathedral and the Plaza-de-Armas. Its elevator & central location are ideal for convenience-oriented independent travelers. Some of the services the hotel offers are: Internet Center, Wireless Internet service, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco