2,624 results
All reviews private collection breakfast buffet nice hotel free wifi bottled water upgraded to a suite sacred valley kennedy park i highly recommend this hotel comfortable rooms restaurants and shops pisco sours long flight felt very safe few blocks south america concierge
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Nice hotel in the middle of MiraFlores. Walking distance to the water, shops, restaurants and anything you need. Very safe and friendly. They were great about arranging transportation to and from the airport.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Casa Andina H, Manager at Casa Andina Premium Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kenya,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Casa Andina Premium Miraflores.

I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Just adding to what you said; our location allows our guests to have a walking distance to diverse places of interest.

I’m looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Really a good option to a quick relax time with bath tubes, tempered pool and sauna. Breakfast buffet still so basic but you would enjoy it. Rooms are small but comfortable (except those "huaco" decoration, really ugly)

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Casa Andina H, Manager at Casa Andina Premium Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Hello, xocox:

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and with many other travelers on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate your nice comments regarding our facilities. As you mentioned, we have a tempered pool that is available at every season of the year. Besides, our breakfast has a wide range of different foods and juices you can choose from.

In the other hand, I am so sorry you didn’t like the “cuchimilcos”; they are sculptures most well known for being “protective deities”. We will have this into consideration for your next stay.

I hope we have another chance to have you at Casa Andina Premium Miraflores.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a 2 night stay and would stay here again
Staff and food were good
Only a 15 min walk from the coast where there are some nice restaurants overlooking the whole of the bay
Felt quite safe in the area and Lima is quite sophisticated

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Casa Andina H, Manager at Casa Andina Premium Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Hello, Peter S:

I appreciate your nice comment about Casa Andina Premium Miraflores.

It makes me happy to know that we exceeded your expectations! As you said, we are located in a centric area, as well as a safe one, which makes our hotel a really good option for someone who is looking for visiting different places near Casa Andina Premium Miraflores.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope we can have another chance o have you back again.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here at the beginning of our tour and at the end of the tour. The size and configuration of the rooms varies quite a bit. We had one room that was quite large and set up with a partial partition to separate a living area. The other room we had was moderate in size and felt less luxurious. Some guests we spoke with had huge rooms on corners with a great view. To get the best value, check with the hotel ahead of time. We had some trouble adjusting the temperature of the water in the shower. The breakfast buffet was quite good. Staff were friendly. The location of the hotel is great, making it possible to easily walk to the Larco Mall, Kennedy Park, or the craft markets.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Casa Andina H, Manager at Casa Andina Premium Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Hello, Mer1:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion about Casa Andina Premium Miraflores.

I want to apologize for not meeting your expectations on our hotel as well as for any inconvenience you may have presented during your stay.

We are really taking into account your feedback as it will definitely help us to note those matters that may need more attention from our side.

I appreciate the opportunity you are giving us to improve and I sincerely look forward to have another chance to serve you.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

This is an average hotel suitable for tour groups. I was very surprised that it is a Luxury Collection property as hallways are noisy, rooms are very small ( so tight I had to exert care walking between the bed and TV and I am a small person ), bathrooms are way small and although the shower was good, I had to navigate the toilet between the shower and sink. Breakfast buffet was very good and dining room staff very competent. But, overall, there are excellent hotel choices in Lima and I would look into other options.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor to avoid street noise and away fro the elevator to minimize hallway noise.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Casa Andina H, Manager at Casa Andina Premium Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Hello, Camille:

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us regarding your recent stay at Casa Andina Premium Miraflores.

I apologize for not getting to meet your expectations on our hotel. We are really taking into account your feedback as it will definitely help us to note important aspects that may need more attention from our side. Additionally, I would like to tell you that we have started with the remodeling of the hotel; of course it will take some time in order to complete it, but is a positive beginning.

I appreciate the opportunity you are giving us to improve and I sincerely hope it would be another chance to serve you once again.