“Amazing cebiche”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2016

A local friend that loves food took us for lunch at this restaurant. Service was good and food was amazing. Try the cebiche and the pulpo.

1  Thank Rubens B

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Menu LOOKS expensive - but, portions are "old-Peru" & many (most?) are share-able. Perfect cebiche. "Diego" a true mozo

1  Thank GrinchLima
Reviewed April 5, 2016

My boyfriend is burned and raised Peruvian. He is very selective about his food and restaurants. Especially when we were in his hometown, El Huarike was his first stop. We were no stranger to Peruvian food. We ordered our usual: conchitas a la chalaca, ceviche concha negra, and el bolichero. This was the best seafood feast I had in my stay in Peru. The ceviche was fresh, briny and sweet. The seafood platter was huge, and the selection was delightful. The best part of the restaurant was that they had mouth wash fountain in the bathroom. One can really use it after eating ceviche. Nice touch! The is a nice, clean, modern restaurant with very reasonable price. I would expect it to be much more expensive based on the quality of the food. I understand why many locals recommend this restaurant. It really showcased the beauty of Peruvian food.

1  Thank sandiego507
Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

One of the best services in Lima I have ever had.
Food very good. And also nice and save area.
Perfect place for a nice lunch.

1  Thank Salvador M
Reviewed December 24, 2015

We always go here when we return to Lima as its just around the corner from my Wife's Parents house and every time we eat here the food is excellent. The service and the price is also very good. Its a typical Peruvian fish restaurant which I would definitely recommend. We will keep on returning here as we've just had another excellent meal there today. Its always packed which just shows how good it must be!

1  Thank Gary S