“Great way to see Lima”

Lima Private 3-Hour Colonial Walk
Ranked #1 of 145 Outdoor Activities in Lima
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get to know Lima with us in the most exciting way. We have unique biking, walking, food & cultural city experiences that cover both, the traditional and ‘off the beaten spots’ of this vibrant city. Be ready for this awesome urban experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 12 September 2015

I'm so happy I signed up for this tour and my only regret is not having more time in this great city to see more of its neighbourhoods. Jose was our tour guide and he was absolutely fantastic. He grew up in mira flores and talked about his own experiences as well as educated us on the history of the area. He was knowledgeable and very approachable. I'm a huge bike rider back home, so something like this is totally down my alley. If you're not a huge bike person, you'll still enjoy it. The ride is not physically hard, but you do have to keep your wits about yourself when travelling with other cars. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting the city. I learned a lot and I got to ride around a beautiful area. Nothing but thumbs up from me in this regard! keep up the good work Bike Tours of Lima!

There are newer reviews for Bike Tours of Lima

Reviewed 12 September 2015

we absolutely loved our bike tour of Lima. Our guide explained a lot about the history, not only of Lima but of Peru generally, including the conflicts with Bolivia & Chile
It was a fantastic introduction to Lima and I have advised other people to do the same thing
Thank you!

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Bikes were in great condition, guide was very knowledgable. Was a great way to see Lima. We did the Bohemian tour.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

My wife and I and her best friend participated in Bike Tours of Lima's "Urban Bike Tour" during a recent visit to Lima Peru. In about 3 1/2 hours, our leader "José" took us throughout the Miraflores and San Isdiro districts of Lima. We had frequent stops at various cultural and historic areas of interest, including pre-Incan pyramids that are numerous in Lima. Jose was a great narrator of the interesting facts and history of Lima. We also rode along the malecon in Miraflores which is on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific. The tour was interesting, great fun, and exciting, as parts of the tour included riding in the traffic in Lima! The tour finished with a stop a local café for Peruvian soft drinks and snacks. We found that by taking the tour we saw areas of Lima that we wanted to revisit during our stay. We highly recommend Bike Tours Of Lima's "Urban Bike Tour. It was one of the highlights of our visit to Lima.

1  Thank Tom d
Reviewed 12 September 2015

It was a very nice tour arround Lima bay. The owners are very nice. The explanation during the tour was very interesting!!

1  Thank Vteramoto