Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Excellent and Reliable Service

Visiting from the USA I arranged 4 transfers to/from the Lima Airport during my recent visit to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
lethal85
Honolulu, Hawaii
Stressless Airport Transfers

Walter was absolutely brilliant! I had 12 groups of travellers who I had to arrange airport/hotel... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$25.99
from US$113.40
from US$16.98
More Info
All reviews taxi service walter airport punctual ride driver miraflores
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I travel to Lima regularly on business and I highly recommend this taxi service. English speaking, full insurance, prompt and reliable service.

1  Thank Lee-Ann K
656walterc, Owner at Gringo Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thanks so much for your kind words, we look forward to see you again soon and finally getting to meet the family!! I'm sure they will love Lima and Peru as much as you do.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been using Walter’s services for a few years now. He brings America quality customer service to an industry that is sorely lacking in that category. Very punctual, be it a 3am pickup or a midday. Fully licensed and insured. Bi-lingual. English/Spanish. Very knowledgeable and super friendly. His rates are less than his competitors without cutting any corners. Highly recommended!

1  Thank cermed

Thanks for this great review Sir, it was much needed. We're finally on the world stage and we owe it to people such as yourself.Working for you and your wife has been our pleasure, We'll see you again on the next trip!!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

In a city with more taxis then New York, his company stands out as the most reliable and dependable. Transporte Facil provide the best service I´ve used in Lima whereby each driver pays due care and attention to ensure their customers arrive safely at their location. Their drivers are always on time and will give you the most comfortable journey to wherever you need to go.

1  Thank LewisI29

We are so happy that our clients, such as yourself actually notice how much effort we put in to make thing go seamlessly for them, Drivers waiting for you upon arrival, no last minute cancellations, upfront pricing and with the petty crime problem that plagues Lima and the Taxis to and from the airport we would rather deal with heavy traffic than put a client at risk.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Walter was waiting for us at the airport with a sign when we arrived. On the roughly 45 minute ride to Miraflores, he gave us a really nice overview of the city, both of things to see and things to be cautious about. He was a good driver- I felt safe the whole time.

Highly recommend.

1  Thank Brad S

We try to give our clients a bit of information about the city and in doing so we he to make your stay a little bit more enjoyable. Keep a look out for us as we grow on the world stage we'll be even easier to spot at the airport with or new shirts!

In a city with nearly 333,000 taxis on the road and the complete and utter failure of most of them following the law, my 20 plus years driving in and around NYC prepared me for Lima. There is no one better suited for your safe Transportation needs.

After driving here in Lima for 2 years now I have found a few hidden gems and like to point them out, come back soon and we'll point you in a new direction.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

We cannot say enough good things about Walter. This was our first time in Lima and knowing an American driver would be there to greet us was awesome! We stayed in the Miraflores part of the city and the ride was a very affordable $20. Walter has lots of great tips about Lima. It was also easy to book our return trip to the airport. Thank you so much, Walter!

1  Thank Jennifer M

YES!!! an American driver! Born and raised in Massachusetts actually. Back in the US I had a Commercial Drivers License which I was able to keep upon moving to Peru, I can say I am one of a very few legally licensed and insured North American Taxi Drivers in Peru. We hard to to find good English speaking drivers as well.

Once a client reserves a transfer with us we provide a telephone number to contact us should there be any problems, which is so much easier than trying to find a way to contact the apps nowadays.