Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Excellent service and reliable

My daughter travelled alone from Australia to Lima. Walter went out of his way to help me and his... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
AnneGeoff
Melbourne, Australia
Excellent and Reliable Service

Visiting from the USA I arranged 4 transfers to/from the Lima Airport during my recent visit to... read more

Reviewed October 19, 2018

from US$25.99
from US$16.98
from US$113.40
More Info
All reviews reliable service always on time walter transporte airport punctual ride driver company miraflores
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Arrived early, which is unheard off in Lima. A big boot which easily accommodated my 3 suitcases and a pleasant chat on the way to the airport in English which was great as my Spanish isn't A1. The cost was very fair when comparing with other services and without a doubt I will use Transporte Facil from now on and no one else. I would definitely recommend their services ....

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Incawill
656walterc, Owner at Gringo Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thanks you so much for the kind words, it was a pleasure to provide you with safe, top quality Airport Transfer Service. We have begun an expansion now which includes Vans so no worries if you need to bring more luggage with you next time.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I travel to Lima regularly on business and I highly recommend this taxi service. English speaking, full insurance, prompt and reliable service.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Lee-Ann K

Thanks so much for your kind words, we look forward to see you again soon and finally getting to meet the family!! I'm sure they will love Lima and Peru as much as you do.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been using Walter’s services for a few years now. He brings America quality customer service to an industry that is sorely lacking in that category. Very punctual, be it a 3am pickup or a midday. Fully licensed and insured. Bi-lingual. English/Spanish. Very knowledgeable and super friendly. His rates are less than his competitors without cutting any corners. Highly recommended!

1  Thank cermed

Thanks for this great review Sir, it was much needed. We're finally on the world stage and we owe it to people such as yourself.Working for you and your wife has been our pleasure, We'll see you again on the next trip!!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

In a city with more taxis then New York, his company stands out as the most reliable and dependable. Transporte Facil provide the best service I´ve used in Lima whereby each driver pays due care and attention to ensure their customers arrive safely at their location. Their drivers are always on time and will give you the most comfortable journey to wherever you need to go.

1  Thank LewisI29

We are so happy that our clients, such as yourself actually notice how much effort we put in to make thing go seamlessly for them, Drivers waiting for you upon arrival, no last minute cancellations, upfront pricing and with the petty crime problem that plagues Lima and the Taxis to and from the airport we would rather deal with heavy traffic than put a client at risk.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Walter was waiting for us at the airport with a sign when we arrived. On the roughly 45 minute ride to Miraflores, he gave us a really nice overview of the city, both of things to see and things to be cautious about. He was a good driver- I felt safe the whole time.

Highly recommend.

1  Thank Brad S

We try to give our clients a bit of information about the city and in doing so we he to make your stay a little bit more enjoyable. Keep a look out for us as we grow on the world stage we'll be even easier to spot at the airport with or new shirts!

In a city with nearly 333,000 taxis on the road and the complete and utter failure of most of them following the law, my 20 plus years driving in and around NYC prepared me for Lima. There is no one better suited for your safe Transportation needs.

After driving here in Lima for 2 years now I have found a few hidden gems and like to point them out, come back soon and we'll point you in a new direction.