“Everything is perfect!”

Amoramar
Ranked #47 of 3,322 Restaurants in Lima
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located in the traditional district of Barranco, Amoramar is installed in a republican house with a minimalist and contemporary patio; offering its clients dishes from today, along with classics from always. In Amoramar, enjoy lunch in the shadows of the trees. Dare to break the myth of "not eating cebiche during the night".
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Omg... this place is now one of my favorites in Lima. Barranco itself is a place you can go around so it would be nice to visit them both for lunch or dinner... even for a drink :)

Bar looks nice as well but what I do recommend are the food and service. Sometimes when it’s tasty food desserts are so so...but here, it was interesting that everything I taste, I liked it.

I like the Chonta salad, which is a palm that instead of having a canned palm heart you have it in fine layers like fettuccine pasta and goes really good with the balsamic dressing. I also tried beef with pasta and arugula salad that was yummy and desserts!!! Any can be Hoden and you won’t regret ... or might regret you need an extra stomach .

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious and also the dessert! We had atún with 3 quinuas, ceviche and pre Chita. The service was excellent too.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I was wandering in Barranco region when I crossed this restaurant. I didn't have a reservation but I decided to try, I asked for a table to the lady in the door and she managed one table. The service is really good and really quick. I had some appetizer, ceviche, pisco sour and beer. The price is really good for the quality.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Amoramar is a restaurant that has incredible food is and the atmosphere is unique . The food and and the presentation is high cuisine.
We shared a number of options off the menu and enjoyed them all. The Dishes i tasted and were fantastic! Pulpo Parrilla ( octopus ), Ceviche , Chita Frita ( fried chita fish ) , Pasta Negra a lo macho, and a mix of seafood.
I will come back in my next trips to Peru and I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Is usually I came this restaurant when I visit Perú; they don't change the quality of their food, always fresh and tasty! Thidstime I order octopus and was perfect cook and the rice with duck - It was a boccato of cardinale - The prices are reasonable, the athmosphere increible and the service excellent! For sure I recommended this place

Date of visit: July 2018