2,564 results
All reviews maras restaurant tallest building walk in closet heavenly bed great hotel the financial district executive club floor to ceiling windows corner room great view of the city business hotel business trip lobby bar high floor concierge desk rooms are great room service
Reviewed December 1, 2015

Very comfortable stay here with extremely friendly staff and outstanding facilities. I felt very welcomed and taken care of. Special shout out to Daniela - thank you for being so personable and attentive during my visit to the lobby bar.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2015

This hotel is not just another 5-star Westin hotel- it is an incredibly well managed hotel with superb facilities and services- it is an experience!. From the moment you check in, the staff at the Westin Lima make sure you feel welcome and that all your needs are covered. The rooms are spacious and immaculate clean. The breakfast buffet is amazing with an incredible combination of tropical fruits and Peruvian delicacies, the restaurants have world class chefs that had created amazingedible works of art - Peruvian cuisine is amazing by itself but in the 2 restaurants we tried - Market 770 and Maras- the cuisine was more than superb.The gym and the spa are marvelous and the staff was well trained and always willing to help. The WiFi is fast and allows for VPN connections. We really enjoyed our stay in the Westin Lima and we rate it as one of the best Westin hotels we have stayed in the last 4 years- perhaps the staff is the friendliest and more competent we have encountered in any SPG hotel so far. We will definitely look forward to come back

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Management response:Responded December 16, 2015

Dear Mr. JH,

Thank you for your to share this excellent review of your stay at Westin Lima. One of the key components of our service culture is to provide our guest with the finest personal service. It is gratifying and rewarding to read that our employees have provided you with this level of hospitality. We are so happy you had a wonderfull experience. We appreciate your comments

Hope to see you soon one again.
Sincerely yours,

Yesenia Santa Cruz
Guest Relations Manager & Quality Representative

Reviewed November 29, 2015

Westin? EXCELLENT choice! So many great things to say about this hotel. Since the moment i chose this hotel to have my wedding reception and met Gabriela La Torre the event planner manager in Lima Peru Westin Hotel, she helped me with every little detail and answer every question i had about what i needed to know and how to get my PERFECT W. RECEPTION there! Well, it was my dream wedding! . Now we just had a little mix up about our room we booked for the day of my wedding, i arrived that day and i got into a very small room when i booked a suite, but just with a phone call after minutes, they were able to switch us and gave us a even larger suite! It was a dream suite HUGE, MODERN, just WOW!... So for many other reasons such as excellent service i would recommend you ALL Westin without a doubt! ( nov 2015)THANKS WESTIN!!!!

Room Tip: Suites are Gorgeous, spacious, modern,clean etc etc etc!
Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 27, 2015

If you are an SPG member, the Westin far exceeds the Sheraton in every way - and you will be glad you stayed at the Westin regardless of where your work / meetings / other occur in town.

I stayed at the Westin multiple weeks over the course of 2015 for work and recently spent multiple weeks at the Westin with my family as we were in and out of Lima to Cusco. The service is a 10. I always book an airport pick-up and return with them - and they bill to my room. The Concierge floor is one of the best across all SPG properties. And the service, restaurants, food, bars, and workout / pool facilities are incredible!

Room Tip: Book airport pickup and return with the hotel prior to traveling to Lima to avoid the taxi "chaos" at the airport.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2015

Very, very comfortable. Very, very elegant. Look at the art when you enter. Especially notice the beautiful gold tapestries in the elevators. That attention to detail tells the vistor a lot about the attention to guest service of this hotel. I enjoyed my stay. The hotel restaurant is also very good. I liked getting out of the American tourist bubble. Had to use my poor Spanish and delighted in that. One of the waiters is from Texas (Peru originally by way of New York) and returned to Peru to be part of the revived visitor economy. We spoke almost always in English but he helped me with a few useful phrases! Wonderful breakfast buffet, lots of local wines to choose from for lunch and dinner. Good selection of local food prepared very well. Fruit!
When I return I want to stay at the Westin.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends