2,544 results
All reviews maras restaurant tallest building heavenly bed walk in closet great hotel heavenly spa two sinks the financial district executive club floor to ceiling windows corner room business area business trip lobby bar concierge desk high floor rooms are great
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

This is probably the best business hotel in Lima. Great location, great accommodations, restaurants and amenities.
A nice plus is the quality of the gym, which is very complete as well.
If you go on business Inwuld highly recommend it!

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and she always remembers your name. She is 5 Star! Not sure I would stay here if not for her. She is prompt, friendly and very professional. Fabida is one of many of the great staff at the hotel but she makes going to the Lobby Bar the best.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

Excellent service. Omar Cruces & Christian Ramos were our servers at the Westin restaurant & went out of their way to make sure we were served Vegan food even authentic Peruvian food. Two of the security guards made sure I had correct directions & told me the safest route to go. I really liked the security guard from the USA, (Manuel?) He was very helpful & explained much about Peru & their customs.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

In my opinion, the Westin is the best hotel in Lima, Peru. The restaurant is great. The breakfast is the best in Lima. Much better than the Swisshotel and Marriott. Love the showers too. Always great service.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2018

This is a nice hotel for Lima. I would rate it as an above average hotel for the city, but you are going to pay big $ to stay here, and run the risk of having additional charges added to your bill. I was charged for two additional nights that I did not stay in the hotel despite having called the hotel nearly a month before my trip to change my reservation to reflect that I would be checking out two days sooner than my original reservation. When I checked in they told me I would be charged for every day of the original reservation. Being charged for those two days I didn't stay is tantamount to be stolen from and therefore I cannot rate the hotel any higher.

1  Thank Numinu
LuisBarboza, Director General at The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear Nunimu,

Thank you very much for your great contribution to our continuous improvement, we appreciate your sincere opinion, what if we want to make clear is that we have never robbed our guests, as you know all the rates that we show have specific conditions you had a rather preferential rate with the condition that it was non-refundable.

We hope to have a new visit from you by our hotel in the future and get you to leave with a WOW experience as you tell us what happened to the other hotel services.

Sincerely