“Lovely Seafood Restaurant In Miraflores”

El Veridico de Fidel de Miraflores
Ranked #183 of 3,137 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2016

We walked here for lunch from our hotel after reading good reviews and we were not disappointed. The ceviche tasted fresh as well as the other dishes that we ordered. Definitely order the 4 ceviche combo plate.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Absolutely recommended!!! No frills, great sevicheria that is full of local customers( always a good sign), great selection of food and drinks for a reasonable price, everything is fresh, great service. Worth trying!

1  Thank TorontoMaria
Reviewed August 22, 2016

I assume that the majority of folks who have stumbled accros this location are mainly tousist that are here on short stay and did not get a chance to do much comparrison with other places. I definitely found the place to be over priced and sea food was nothig to brag about. Staff was friendly but definitely wont be going back to this place.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Come here if you want a simple no fuss approach to ceviche and other seafood entrees.

Wish I had a bigger stomach to try everything but focused on the ceviche mixto which hit the spot. My friend got the leche de Tigre which is their most popular dish and next time I'll have to try the tacu tacu.

Come early on a Sunday to meet the rush!

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at a nearby hotel and this place was recommended to us by the hotel staff. We went there for lunch and were not disappointed. My wife had a seafood tacu tacu, which was the best dish of this kind we tried during our two week trip to Peru. I had a combo plate consisting of ceviche, chicharron (deep fried pork pieces), and a seafood/rice dish similar to tacu tacu. This was definitely the best chicharron I've had and ceviche was also one of the best. Our son had a kids meal with papas fritas (French fries) and fried fish. We were expecting something along the lines of fish sticks, but it actually turned out to be fried breaded mahi steak. And his portion was as big as ours; only the price was little. For all these dishes plus a big jug of chicha morada, we only paid about 100 soles, which is about $30. As many other reviewers mentioned, this place is definitely worth visiting, especially if you find yourself in the vicinity of Kennedy park during lunchtime.