1,810 results
All reviews nice hotel within walking distance kennedy park inca market breakfast was included free wifi good size tour group hotel is located bottled water shopping and restaurants street noise convenient location junior suite peru trip clean rooms excellent location
Reviewed March 24, 2017

I slept in this hotel three times during the same trip. Each of the three times I was soooo glad to be there, but I’ll be honest. Things have to be put into perspective.
The first time I came from the endless flight from Italy. More than 12 hours in a row, the jet lag, the immigration and passport and form-to-be-filled process,the whining or the fighting children, the baggage claim (you realize you brought a bunch of useless items always when it is too late), the crazy traffic of Lima (more than 1 hour to get to Miraflores). I would have appreciated any hotel in the world at that point and I found Casa Andina extremely comfortable. We even had dinner as soon as we arrived, eating while sleeping, and the food seemed delicious. At any rate, the restaurant was really rapid.
The second time I ended up there after the classic Perù tour (Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca). Let me say this. We all take oxygen for granted even if we all know it is essential for our survival. Big mistake. You will fully understand its value only after a week in which you are forced to breath in a oxygen reduced situation, such as in a tour over 3.000 meters, touching 4.000 meters. I would book the same tour over and over because it is A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y worth it, but altitude takes its toll. I’m not the medication type, so I faced this difficulty without help (just some mate de coca here and there) but when I saw the Pacific Ocean again landing in Lima I would have thanked God for the creation of the sea level and when I got the chance to sleep without being constantly woken up by shortness of breath or tumultuous dreams (an underestimated side effect of altitude sickness) I was the happiest woman in the world and I happened to be in Casa Andina again.
The third time I literally crashed there after 2 days in Amazon Rainforest and I loved the hot shower, the abundance of water, the electrical power 24/7, to be able to use and waste soap, the large choice of food, and the fact that you can sleep without fearing any kind of animal or mosquito. This time, again, Casa Andina, seemed to be the answer to all my questions.
Trying to be more rational, I can say it is a nice, well managed, efficient hotel, nothing charming or luxurious. The perfect solution for a short or a business stay. Breakfast Is acceptable, non rich, but you’ll get the basics.
Just one notation. The checking in process is too slow for inexplicable reasons. I mean, even if there is no queue in front of you, you’ll wait there at least 15 minutes. I can’t tell what they do. They are nice, helpful and always smiling, but they copy your passport, they ask you to fill in forms, they check something in the computer ten times and the time needed to get your key seems neverending.
And it is not it. We travelled as a family of four, with two kids, more specifically a teen and a kid, and they had our names from the reservation already assigned to some rooms. Wife with husband, and brothers together. Call me an anxious Italian mama but I feel that it is too early to leave the boys alone in a room in a foreign country which they don’t know and of which they do not understand the language. We still prefer to sleep with them. One with me and one with my husband in a regular rotation (they both prefer to sleep with the father but this is another question, probably related to his sleep-dressed and no-teeth-brushing policy). So we changed the presumed formation of the rooms and I had the bad (in insight) idea to communicate this variation to the reception. They panicked (I just quoted the elaborate checking in process). They asked us about ten times who was going to sleep with whom and we also got phone calls from the reception inquiring about that when we finally were in the room!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank FabianaV1967
Customer S, Owner at Casa Andina Select Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Dear Fabiana,
Thank you for sharing your great feedback here. We are delighted that you were able to call Casa Andina your home on three seperate occasions during your stay in Peru. We are happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed the facilities and hope to be able to welcome you back again.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Found the staff very pleasant. When we came for breakfast (3 times out of 5) at 9:30, they seemed completely overwhelmed. No clean cups or table set-ups. Also, the French toast was marginal. Nice to have the breakfast buffet though!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 20, 2017

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very big, although sparsely furnished. I liked that I had a lot of room to spread out and was even able to do yoga in my room. Breakfast was great, but there wasn't a lot of variance each day so it go a bit old on my fifth day. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

The room was clean. Wood floor makes room neat and comfortable. Breakfast was fresh and tasty. The front desk was helpful and friendly.
was planning to stay at Hilton but their system messed up that my reservation wasn't showing although I booked 3 weeks before.
Here I am stating here but I have no regret; instead, I was happier that I stay. I would def recommend this hotel SMS love to come back.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ching,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are delighted that we were able to host you during your time in Lima and glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to be able to welcome you back again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as part of a tour. We arrived around 1am. Staff were friendly but advised not to drink the tap water. Then we discovered they did not even include a complementary bottle of water in our room to use, only a small bottle for $5! At 1am we didn't really have any other options. Don't expect any decent sleep either, as construction / renovations commence early morning and continue throughout the day. I discussed this with reception and they claimed she was not aware of any noise.... Despite even hearing it in the hotel lobby over the music playing! Breakfast is average and the bar service was very slow. The only plus is the area is great for walking around, but has many other hotel options as we discovered, so we would find somewhere else next time.

Stayed: March 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and our apologies on a less than perfect experience. We take guest feedback very seriously at Casa Andina and will take your comments into consideration. We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future as we would love to be able to welcome you back,