1,426 results
All reviews la locanda gourmet deli new tower le cafe great hotel swiss hotel lobby bar business hotel huge bathroom business trip san isidro district peruvian dishes breakfast buffet rooms are spacious luxury hotel i highly recommend this hotel hotel is located
Reviewed August 19, 2017

We stayed here for one night on our trip to Lima. The hotel is pleasantly decorated, if a bit dated, with very attentive staff. The big let down was the impromptu open mic night in the lobby bar with the piano player; the piano player was amazing the guest singing was sonic terrorism!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with swissotel.com
Swissotellima, Gerente de Servicio at Swissotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Thank you for your comments, Ariel. We hope to see you soon again

Reviewed August 18, 2017

I only stayed at this hotel briefly for a layover to Iquitos. It is very far from the airport, but I chose it mainly because of its advertising of their Pool and restaurants.
I unfortunately had a late landing and only arrived at the Hotel at Midnight. The restaurants were closed but they do have 24hr room service.
I was very upset to learn that their pool (As suggested) was NOT 24hrs and I was bound to the room for the brief stay. The receptionist I dealt with was very well informed and gave me all the info I needed to connect to wifi successfully which worked seamlessly.

Yet all in all it was great, everything you need is the rooms and every essential & extra is provided for you.
The only disappointment was I booked here to experience their indoor outdoor pool... & yet couldn't. There weren't even night pool lights to make it look appealing at night. For the price of the stay... there should be more 24hr hotel amenities other than room service. Maybe if I had experienced my stay during the day, my review would be different?

PS: The waiter who delivered my room service was so happy & a real pleasure to deal with. He obviously loves his job and I liked seeing this satisfaction in your work purpose.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank NovaMaverick
Swissotellima, Gerencia de Servicio at Swissotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Dear client. Thank you for your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies as clearly we fell short of your expectations this time, and we hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with the service we are known for.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I have stayed many times at the Swissotel Lima and each time has been a wonderful experience. The standard rooms are very large and very well equipped. There are 5 great restaurants in the hotel so you don't need to go out (the ceviche in La Locanda is amazing!) and the Gourmet Deli is great for snacks and lighter meals. Lovely swimming pool as well to relax after exploring the city.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Swissotellima, Gerente de Servicio at Swissotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Thank you for your comments, Joos. We hope to see you soon again

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Service was phenomenal from check-in to check-out. I traveled with a group and even though we arrived late at night, extra people came out to help us all get checked in quickly. The facilities are beautiful, and their food on site is great (catering and breakfast buffet). I would definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valu. Thank you for qualifying us, we highly appreciate it, for us it is a pleasure to make your experience unique. We look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

From the moment I made my reservation, to the moment I got back to the airport after checking out, everybody addressed me by name and made sure the service was meeting my expectations. An enjoyable moment while being away of home on a business trip.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with swissotel.com
Swissotellima, Gerente de Servicio at Swissotel Lima, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear Carlos. Thank you for qualifying us, we highly appreciate it, for us it is a pleasure to make your experience unique. We look forward to your return soon.