1,579 results
All reviewsgreat hotelbusiness tripguest relationsthe executive loungethe usual amenitieshotel is cleanstar hotelrooms are largebreakfast buffet isgymcomforterembassiestaxiuberjacuzzimirafloresneighborhoods
Reviewed February 20, 2018

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the last 3 years and the attention to detail has been excellent! I was surprised that they even knew it was my birthday and on the night of my birthday, I found a nice gesture left in the room for me. Now that was pretty awesome!

Nice smiles and a lot of great services overall.

The room service and maintenance staff are phenomenal, they think about every detail that showed me this is a great place to stay. I love this place so much that I am planning a huge party there next Summer. Great job @Delfines Hotel & Convection Center hope to see you guys more often :)

I am telling all my friends about you guys!

Thanks again, MP.

Room Tip: The Executive Floor is the best
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
LeslieBurgosLlanos, Propietario at Delfines Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Marlon,

On behalf of Delfines Hotel & Convebtion Center´s team, we would like to thank you for sharing your comment with the rest of the travellers.
We feel very proud that your stay with us fulfilled your expectations. Our commitment is your return, this is why we would like to have you back soon in the near futurel. Thank you for your preference!

Our commitment is your return this is why he hope to see you soon in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

The stay was good but it is a little old hotel. We received some courtesy from the management because of a problem on the wc. Breakfast is good and try to be there early if not you will miss the Peruvian dishes. Service is really good and it is a really secure hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
LeslieBurgosLlanos, Gerente at Delfines Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear Samir B,
We are very happy with your comments. We are delighted to know that your stay has been so well qualified by you. Undoubtedly the Executive Lounge and our rooms with golf view are excellent, our guests enjoy it for different reasons and those you kindly mention, adding the exceptional service we offer. Thanks for your preference and recommendation, come back soon! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Really was something new to start my journey in Lima and then go to Cusco to finally meet the machupichu , however this hotel and the team was tremendous helpfull and lovely.
As soon as i will back to UK i will recommned to my friends to stay at this hotel , the location and the guy Alejandro was a plus during my stay in Lima.
Hope to be back soon.
My best !

Room Tip: Golf view and be really up floor is a must.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
LeslieBurgosLlanos, other at Delfines Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Dear Gianni,

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

We had the perfect stay at Delfines for New Years. The celebration was amazing and the room service impecable and outstanding. Also, our room had the perfect golf course view and every night of our stay we were delighted by the exquisite food served at the hotel by the most professional staff . I would definitely recommend Delfines Hotel to everyone that is planing to visit the beautiful city of Lima. The best decision we made for sure!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
LeslieBurgosLlanos, Head of Marketing at Delfines Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear silviaaug,

We are very happy with your comments. We are delighted to know that your stay has been so well qualified by you. Thanks for your preference and recommendation, come back soon! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

We have stayed in Delfines hotel for 5 nights and I have to say, everything was well organized and the staff was really helpful! If you want to stay in a luxe hotel I really recommend Delfines. The breakfast was good, the beds were amazing, the lounge was 24 open but I was really impressed about the staff, keep up the good work!

Hope to see you next year.

Room Tip: ask for Cynthia!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business