All reviews hotel is located breakfast buffet nice neighborhood comfortable bed a great place to stay air conditioning rooms are large top floor wifi mauricio
Reviewed June 5, 2018

This Hotel is luxurious / spacious / airy and friendly. The Restaurants are superb with a wide menu for most tastes and the staff cannot do enough for you as guests. We stayed for nearly 2 months and it is one of the best value hotels we have stayed in - we've stayed in a fair few around the world - friendly and helpful staff, good food and a great bar with drinks made freshly to order. The Management, Reception and Bell Boys are both courteous and friendly and helped us organize outings and trips out both in Lima and further a field. The bedrooms are cleaned to perfection each day and the facilities including TV / Radio are superb - if you require extra equipment like an iron etc...it arrives very promptly. Room service was excellent.

Room Tip: Go for the new wing but all rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Maria Elena C, Guest Service at NM Lima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear MikeLHolden,

We are delighted to know that the services here at the NM Lima Hotel have exceeded your expectations. We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us and with other valuable guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

NM Lima hotel is a small hotel, well located in San Isidro. We had a very big room very well decorated. They have a very good buffet breakfast and a nice restaurant (very good). Service was excellent and the people at the front desk were very helpful, especially Lourdes. Would definitely go back and surely will recommend this Hotel!!! Thank you for all your attentions!! Dianne Schmeichler

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Maria Elena C, Guest Service at NM Lima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Dear Dianne S,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments following your recent trip. It really is satisfying for the entire team to read your positive comments and to know that we helped make your time in Lima so memorable. We hope to welcome you back to the NM Lima Hotel when you return to Lima.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with a friend during our transition period. It was a nice present - clean washrooms, amazing showers, and air conditioning!!

The breakfast buffet was amazing and delicious! Fresh fruits and juices. They had both Western and Peruvian breakfast - I really liked their scrambled eggs and frenchtoast!

The location itself is not ideal

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tvo_kid
Maria Elena C, Gerente at NM Lima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Teresa V,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the NM Lima Hotel! We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have the chance of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

Where do I start?...This Hotel is outstanding. The service is amazing and top notch. I stayed there even though I am Peruvian and have family in Lima, why ? because I did not want to bother anyone and wanted to feel pampered and I certainly did! I stayed at the hotel from Nov 30 to Dec 4 and then returned from Dec 7 to Dec 9. The breakfast buffet was included and since I am a vegan I was afraid I was not going to find many options, but I certainly ate really good, They offered me sauteed veggies with their delicious hash browns, the oatmeal with their large plump raisins, fruits, juice, breads and coffee. all fresh and delicious, The service is amazing, special thanks to Carlos.
The Hotel is modern, super clean and their decoration is eclectic and beautiful,
the rooms are pretty, super clean, large and comfortable i had room 618 and I loved it.!
I had an experience worth to share, I lost on my first visit my diamond earrings- an anniversary present from my husband and a gold antique ring with blue rubies-present from my mother in law, I was devastated. I realized I was missing my jewelry when I was in Arequipa. Upon my return on my second visit I asked Mauricio at the front desk and he told me they had a "lost and found" dpt. The following day after breakfast I asked Carol, she called and after ten minutes they called me they had found it!!! I was so happy, they not only return my jewelry but also a vegan mayo bottle I had brought to Lima...that was remarkable...
Special thanks to Carol, Carlos, Mauricio, and all the staff they were the best...I absolutely would recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Excellent location. Rooms do not have coffee machines nor ice, they are more than pleased to provided to you.. Any local call is charged.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank beticita09
Maria Elena C, Gerente at NM Lima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear beticita09,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments following your recent trip. It really is satisfying for the entire team to read your positive comments and to know that we helped to make your stay memorable. We hope to welcome you back to the NM Lima Hotel when you return to Lima.

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful stay here , before starting tour to Manchu Pich. New ,big comfortable room. Excellent food, very helpful staff , nice neighborhood----overall a great place to stay. We took several sightseeing tours that were well done.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear gardener46,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we helped to make it memorable. We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us and with other valuable guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.