1,010 results
All reviews free airport eggs cooked to order no elevator recommend this hotel the hotel staff within walking distance taxi driver third floor quiet location hotel is located fresh fruit beds were comfortable water pressure min walk miraflores area nice breakfast late at night
Reviewed February 7, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff. Great location with near by attractions and restaurants. The room was great and breakfast was wonderful. I got good recommendations for local tours and restaurants. I'd be happy to stay here again or recommend anyone else to stay here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Irv W
Cinthia Z, Gerente at Hotel San Antonio Abad, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Dear Irv W,
It is definitely very rewarding to get feedback like yours. We would like to thank you sincerely for the time taken to share your comments. We are delighted to know that you appreciated our great location, room and highlighting our buffet breakfast and the professionalism of our staff, we will share your kind words with all our team.
Thank you very much for your preference and looking forward to welcoming you back again at hotel San Antonio Abad, for us will be a pleasure again!

Reviewed February 7, 2018

This hotel was an excellent value. It’s in a nice area, rooms are very clean, it has an attractive interior courtyard and lobby, the staff was very helpful, and the breakfast was top notch. They arranged our pickup from the airport, which was very helpful.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear CTripper2014,
Great way to describe your stay with us. Thank you for your comments as they are a great reference to potential visitors.
Thank you for your preference and rest assure we will always look for ways to exceed our customers' expectations.
One more time, thank you for your preference!

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Staff very corteous and helpful, the property was clean and well kept; the breakfast was very good, the lady in charge was tops. The location was hard to find, there is no elevador & had to lug our luggage up the stairs, there is no air conditioning, the beds are double, no queen or king. They quoted us one rate, at check out it turned out higher, as we were leaving to catch our flight and it wasn't that much we left it alone. For the budget minded, it's a good option...cheers

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Cinthia Z, Gerente at Hotel San Antonio Abad, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Dear lucmaone,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments through TripAdvisor in your recent stay at The Hotel San Antonio Abad. Thank you for your positive feedback in regards to staff, property and the buffet breakfast, positive feedback is always a great motivator.
One more time, thank you and be assured that will be taking your comments to improve our service! We valued our guest comments very much!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon, for us will be a pleasure again.

Reviewed January 1, 2018

I have read the many positive reviews this venue had and that is why I made a reservation with them online for a certain price. In doing so, I advised them I was disabled and that my husband would be coming along with me. I was told 'the price was different'. As I was stranded, I had no choice but to go there as all the other places were booked on 12/30/2017. Their staff is very helpful. Note to reviewers: PLEASE kindly consider when reviewing a hotel that they are not a travel agency. If they provide 'add on' services at no cost to you that is awesome. My review is strictly about the venue, the quality of the room, if it had breakfast, if the price was reasonable and above all if it was 'disabled friendly'. First, the hotel is a beautiful house converted into rooms and has two closed parking spaces, it is conveniently located to most attractions but one needs to take a taxi or walk a while. If one is not disabled, this is a really good choice but if one is then this is not the right place. I was saddened by the additional charges I had to pay; my husband had to leave half through the night because he was uncomfortable in the room and the bed was very small. We were given two fans but no tables where to put them and the bathroom was only partially conditioned for a disabled person (for instance, it did not have a portable shower and the water pressure was not good). I cannot comment on the quality of their food as I did not try their breakfast but their staff were very polite and professional. This is not the 'best priced hotel' in Lima as I have stayed in other venues both in Miraflores and San Isidro for really good prices when I have done my reservations several months in advance. Sadly, although others rave about this venue, I cannot use this hotel again as I am disabled. I do hope they do change their policy and do not add extra charges once a booking has been confirmed. Thank you kindly.

Room Tip: If you are not disabled, this is a good option for singles who travel alone and want to sleep in single beds. Ideal for rich backpackers.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Cinthia Z, Gerente at Hotel San Antonio Abad, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Dear Caroline R,
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Hotel San Antonio Abad. It is comments such as yours that allow us to improve our services for all guests.
We are very sorry that our rooms has not fully met your expectations and your stay with us was not satisfactory. We really value the feedback from our guest because it helps us to improve every day.
In regards to the addiotional charges on your rate, there is an exoneration granted by the Peruvian government for those foreign visitors who can demostrate that they meet the requirements if not there will be an additinal charge taxes (18%).
On the other hand, we always try to do our best, our policies always are clear when you make a reservations with us through the platform Booking, TripAdvisor or any website. We have differents rates for differents rooms (Singles rooms, DOBLE rooms, Family rooms) in this case you made your reservation as a SINGLE room (which the rate is totally different, then you call us to make ensure that your reservation is ok and also to advise us that you are disabled person and that your husband will come with you - at that moment our staff complied with informing you about the extra charge and because of that, the room reserved (SINGLE room goes to a DOUBLE room). We really regret that the rate you chose this time has seemed different than you expected.
One more time, thank you for your constructive feedback, be assured we will share with our hotel team to improve our service.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Having traveled to Lima many times and always staying at this hotel, I consider the staff to be my friends. They have always taken incredible care for me as a solo female traveler and have provided exceptional care to friends whom I refer to this hotel. On my last trip, they went above and beyond and accommodated me with a long layover, helping to store my bags and arrange a day tour. And the taxi driver took special care to safely transport me. The hotel is located within easy walking distance to many great restaurants. Clean, safe, affordable, friendly, I can't say enough great things!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank travelbuggal
Cinthia Z, Gerente at Hotel San Antonio Abad, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear travelbuggal,
First of all, let us thank you for taking your time to share your comments about your recent stay at the Hotel San Antonio Abad through TripAdvisor platform. We are pleased to read how much you enjoyed with our team - that's great!. We take pride in all of our staff and will take the opportunity to recognize for their excellent job.
We appreciate you have chosen part of your family since your last stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon, for us will be a pleasure again!