1,001 results
All reviewsfree airporteggs cooked to orderno elevatorthe hotel staffwithin walking distancetaxi driverthird floorhotel is locatedfresh fruitrooms are comfortablewater pressuremin walkmiraflores areanice breakfastsafe neighborhoodlate at nightparque kennedy
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This hotel in the Miraflores district of Lima was quaint and clean. The staff were friendly and very helpful. They gave us recommendations for things to do, made restaurant reservations for us, and organized airport shuttles and taxis for us. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Cinthia Z, Gerente at Hotel San Antonio Abad, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear Kristen A,

We appreciate your lovely review and we thank you for choosing the hotel San Antonio Abad. On behalf of our team, thank you for the fantastic remarks! We are so pleased to know how much you loved your stay. We take pride in all of our associates and will take this opportunity to recognize them for their excellent job

All of us at the hotel San Antonio Abad look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Best regards,
FRONT DESK TEAM

Reviewed July 6, 2018

I arrived in Lima around 8:30pm. I had arranged ahead of time to have the hotel send someone to pick me up. When I walked out of arrivals he was there waiting for me. Very friendly and polite. Arrived at hotel around 10pm. It takes awhile to get to this hotel from the airport...traffic in Lima is quite bad.
I appreciated the prompt check in since it was late. Even though I was traveling alone I had a room with 3 beds in it. It was clean but dated. There was some mold in the bathroom shower area. I was only in Lima for 48 hours so none of this bothered me.

Everyone I spoke to at the front desk was polite and helpful. Breakfast is basic but fresh, the eggs made to order are a nice touch.

I had arranged for the same driver to take me back to the airport for my flight to Cuzco.

The wi-fi was a bit spotty and the morning I left it didn't seem to be working at all in my room on the 3rd floor. Note you can also ask the front desk to borrow a hairdryer which I did.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank michele200929
Cinthia Z, Gerente at Hotel San Antonio Abad, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Michele200929,

Thank you for sharing your feedback in regards to your latest stay at the hotel San Antonio Abad - Lima.

We appreciate and value your honest feedback. We appreciate all of our guests feedback and consider it of utmost importance.
We are very happy to read that you found our staff to be polite and helpful. We will share your comments with our associates in order to keep them motivated to continue to do an excellent job.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for a renewed experience.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We are on our honeymoon tour. The staff is so friendly, guide us and help a lots. We stay for 3days but still want to stay more. Even food was good. Experience to live in jungle. The resort is in the city so if you want to go for shopping you will go without any rickshaw or texi...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Cinthia Z, Gerente at Hotel San Antonio Abad, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Dear D.j.P,

We thank you for your positive appraisal of our service. Our staff strive to serve our customers with dedication and professionalism and it is very rewarding to hear that you recognized the high quality service they provided to you. We take pride for all our dedicated associates who always go an extra mile in providing great service to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon, and thank you for your preference!

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

4 adults from America were pleasantly surprised by how the staff, who some spoke English went out of their way to make our stay in Peru one of our best hotels we stayed at. The Hotel has beautiful decor and a lovely outdoor patio and yard where we ate a delicious buffet breakfast, fresh brewed coffee and eggs to order. They don't have an elevator but the staff were more then helpful to carry our luggage upstairs. The room was wonderful as was the bed, it's linens and the shower. Even though the hotel is on a busy corner with lots of traffic we never heard a sound outside. They are in walking distance to restaurants and stores. All of us stated we would love to stay again if we are ever in Lima again. A big thanks to all the wonderful staff who assisted us and work so hard to make this such a great hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Cinthia Z, Gerente at Hotel San Antonio Abad, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Dear Diane L,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review!

We are all delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel San Antonio Abad and found the hotel full of charm and character especially the friendly and professional staff, comfortable room and superb location.

The staff are grateful for your kind words and are looking forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Lima.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Hotel is in a good location, it is safely behind a gated fence and guests must buzz to gain entry. It’s within walking distance of bars and restaurants and public transit. Breakfast includes cereals, fresh fruit and freshly prepared eggs and omelettes. Comfy beds. Traffic can be noisy especially in the early morning, everyone in Peru seems to drive with one hand on the horn at all times! Bring earplugs for sleeping.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cinthia Z, Gerente at Hotel San Antonio Abad, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear McCallion,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments through TripAdvisor platform.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location and our buffet breakfast; be assured I will share your comments with hotel staff in order to improve our service. We appreciate all of our guests’ feedback and consider it of utmost importance.

Next time you plan to visit, let us know, it would be a pleasure to serve you again.

Kind regards,