1,010 results
All reviews free airport eggs cooked to order no elevator recommend this hotel the hotel staff within walking distance taxi driver third floor quiet location hotel is located fresh fruit beds were comfortable water pressure min walk miraflores area nice breakfast late at night
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We love it
Great accommodations , breakfast included and very friendly employees made you feel like you are with family.
The hotel is between Miraflores qnd Benavides intersection of Casimiro Ulloa, close to Restaurants, shopping and fun things to do .. lots of transportation taxis, buses but i thing if you better ask the front desk to call you a taxi .
My family and I absolutely recommend t

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Cinthia Z, Gerente at Hotel San Antonio Abad, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear 552erikag,

Thanks for our guest at The Hotel San Antonio Abad, Lima. We are glad to know you enjoyed your time with us. Thanks again for your valuable comments, and we hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back here.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Very close to the metropolitan bus which goes into downtown Lima. Within walking distance of Barranco. Outside of hotel is inviting and lobby okay. rooms are basic, roomy, but uninspiring. Car alarms went off all morning.

Room Tip: we had room in the front of the hotel and it was very noisy
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Cinthia Z, Gerente at Hotel San Antonio Abad, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear JRocksmom,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and your kind comments on the location, lobby and rooms. However it is disappointing to note that we didn’t meet expectations in other areas. One more time, thank you very much for your feedback, it is an important tool to improve every day.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon to provide a memorable and renewed experience with exceptional service whenever your travels bring you back to Lima.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2018

I highly recommend this hotel for its service and the rooms! If you are staying in Lima for several days or longer, this hotel is great because you can basically rent an apartment from them and have the opportunity to cook a few meals. Plus the staff are super kind and friendly! The hotel is in a great location as well - lots of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Rick S,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your terrific stay at The Hotel San Antonio Abad, Lima. We're especially delighted to read your compliments about our products and services. Evaluations like these inspire and motivate our team to continue doing a great job. Your recommendation is truly appreciated, and we look forward to your next trip in the near future.

Front Desk Team

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This hotel in the Miraflores district of Lima was quaint and clean. The staff were friendly and very helpful. They gave us recommendations for things to do, made restaurant reservations for us, and organized airport shuttles and taxis for us. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kristen A,

We appreciate your lovely review and we thank you for choosing the hotel San Antonio Abad. On behalf of our team, thank you for the fantastic remarks! We are so pleased to know how much you loved your stay. We take pride in all of our associates and will take this opportunity to recognize them for their excellent job

All of us at the hotel San Antonio Abad look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

I arrived in Lima around 8:30pm. I had arranged ahead of time to have the hotel send someone to pick me up. When I walked out of arrivals he was there waiting for me. Very friendly and polite. Arrived at hotel around 10pm. It takes awhile to get to this hotel from the airport...traffic in Lima is quite bad.
I appreciated the prompt check in since it was late. Even though I was traveling alone I had a room with 3 beds in it. It was clean but dated. There was some mold in the bathroom shower area. I was only in Lima for 48 hours so none of this bothered me.

Everyone I spoke to at the front desk was polite and helpful. Breakfast is basic but fresh, the eggs made to order are a nice touch.

I had arranged for the same driver to take me back to the airport for my flight to Cuzco.

The wi-fi was a bit spotty and the morning I left it didn't seem to be working at all in my room on the 3rd floor. Note you can also ask the front desk to borrow a hairdryer which I did.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank michele200929
Cinthia Z, Gerente at Hotel San Antonio Abad, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Michele200929,

Thank you for sharing your feedback in regards to your latest stay at the hotel San Antonio Abad - Lima.

We appreciate and value your honest feedback. We appreciate all of our guests feedback and consider it of utmost importance.
We are very happy to read that you found our staff to be polite and helpful. We will share your comments with our associates in order to keep them motivated to continue to do an excellent job.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for a renewed experience.
Warmly regards,