US$291
US$215
Westin.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

US$194
US$126
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$59
  • Restaurant
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$49
Agoda.com
Red Llama Eco Hostel(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$29
Hostelworld.com
  • Free Breakfast
US$279
JW Marriott
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 6, 2013

First day check in was bizarre. We arrived about 4:30 in the afternoon and were greeted by Gabriel. He was very aggressive and unfriendly. He charged my credit card for the entire length of our stay, 3 days, in advance. We came back later that evening after dinner, and had to convince Gabriel to reverse the charges, as we always pay for our hotel charges upon checkout, or at the very least, daily. Then the room. Turns out the room was located too close to check in, and could we could hear every conversation. The room was tiny and cramped, and the bathroom was missing the vent window, to high to reach, which let tons of noise into the room. Didn't sleep much that night. We requested a room change the next day, and were lucky enough to get one. It was smaller but quieter. Breakfast was pathetic,only a couple of rolls, coffee, tea, and watered down juice. Ham, eggs, and cheese were extra as we found out when we got a check at the end of our first breakfast. The fact that ham, eggs, and cheese were an extra charge was not explained too us and was a surprise. We talked to the manager, who was understanding, and waived the charge. The waiter was even less friendly after that for the next 2 days. I will say the day manager, Juan Pardo, was much more friendly and tried to be accomodating. The place is really only good for a cheap, safe room. Nothing more. Thankfully, we were only there for 3 nights.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Scott K
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Stayed here during my trip in October for 1 night before transferring to Cuzco and 2 nights before my return flight. This was booked as part of my tour but it is a good value hotel. The rooms I stayed in were both singles 208 & 104, they were both very acceptable and the whole place has a nice charm & traditional looking decoration. My room 104 was slightly bigger than the one on the second floor and even had a mini fridge! Each room also has a TV in it. One thing that was particularly good was the shower pressure, was much better than in most hotels. The reception staff seemed friendly although didn't speak much english, they sold drinks from a fridge in reception which weren't too extortianate if you were too tired to go out after a long flight. Had breakfast included which, although basic, was plentiful - eating by myself I was given coffee, papaya juice and 3 bread rolls with butter and jam (and these were like croissant size!)
The location is good, just a short walk to Larcomar and the clifftop road, and not far from the main shopping and restaurant-y area.

Room Tip: I would recommend room 104 out of the ones I stayed in.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Rubber_Duckie89
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have stayed here 4 times. Some rooms are better than others. But all are clean and tidy. Any problems with hot water or Internet connection were resolved promptly. Staff is always friendly and helpful. They can arrange transport to and from the airport. Great neighborhood, safe and close to restaurants. But this is not a hotel with sound isolation, so some guests can be noisy and bothersome. But this is true throughout Latin America at this level of accommodation. I will return and highly recommend this to others as a good value.

Room Tip: I prefer quieter rooms toward the back of the building.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank RogerCello
Reviewed July 26, 2012

When we checked in they never mentioned that they would fumigate that day...We went out for lunch and when we came back they just told me that they had fumigated the hotel and sorry for the inconveniences, that the gas was non-toxic. I implied that it had been done in the hallways and kitchen. Our big surprise was when we entered our room and it was a very thick cloud of poison. All of our things were in the room, we had a bunch of food, cereals, etc to take home from here. There was not ventilation or windows to the outside, so the cloud just stayed. Our bags still smell like poison... I guess now we now everything is sterilized :-)

They kept saying that the poison is natural... but a poison nevertheless... My wife and myself developed a headache and nausea from just being there a minute. One of the workers approached me and told me I was right to be upset, that he himself had a sore throat and burning eyes...

We just couldn't believe how could they think it was ok to fumigate a room that is occupied and with all our things inside.

They refused to refund our money to find another hotel but the only thing they could do for us is send us to the other hotel they owned around the corner... that had been also fumigated at the same time but at least they told us about it and we had to wait until the poison dissipated to go into the room...

Please try to find a poisonless room instead... Do not stay here, they seem to not have any understanding of what safety and poison means...

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chacaruni
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed a total of 4 nights, 2 at the start of our trip and 2 at the end and we did not like our room. Hot water was either scalding or freezing, the room and bathroom was very old and had no window except into an interior maintenance room. When I complained about what sounded like a beeping battery in a smoke detector, i was told it was next door and not much could be done. And they were unwilling to change our room. We heard that for 2 nights.

There was no laundry service available, which we really needed. Breakfast was only a couple of rolls. Staff was courteous but not particularly friendly. The location was decent and there was no street noise. But the walls were very thin and we could hear other travelers at all times of the day and night.

Unless you want a really cheap sleep, I would move on.

Room Tip: Look at the rooms before checking in.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple