Hotel Stefano's(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$175
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

Free cancellation until 01/08
US$123
Hotels.com
US$150
US$134
Red Llama Eco Hostel(Lima)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$449
JW Marriott
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 22, 2014

The hostels place is very good because near to parque kennedy and larcomar. Our bedroom was spacious but the bathroom was poor and a little dirty, the shower did not perform very well. The staff was quite welcoming. The breakfast was poor and not various : we always ate the same food, it is a very significant drawback of this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Stayed 1 week at this hotel. Relatively cheap place in Miraflores. Safe, clean but noisy. Good internet connection. Unhealthy breakfast. Also unwelcoming and uninterested staff, which really lets the place down. Shame because has potential

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Stayed 4 nights ( 2 x 2 nights at beginning an end of our trip) with my wifey, we enjoyed our stay very much. Extremely nice and helpful staff, beautiful place in the heart of Miraflores, nice colonial decor, very clean, well kept, high standard of security. We had two different rooms on first and ground floor. Both were clean, quiet, quality beds, good hot shower, WiFi works well in the rooms. Neat breakfast. Highly recommended place with excellent price-quality ratio.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wolfgang M
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Stayed 5 nights, enjoyed my stay. Attractive place with Spanish decor, very clean, very good security. My room was on ground floor at back, quiet, good quality bed, good shower lots of hot water, thick towel. Staff helpful and nice. Good computer available in dining room with internet. Wi-fi worked well in my room. Breakfast: good bread with jam, butter, coffee/tea, juice. I'd definitely come back; good price-quality ratio.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 108 on ground floor at back. Quite quiet. You can open the windows which are high up on the walls to get fresh air and they open into an indoor patio; if you do so, you can hear a bit of talking in halls but this is not disturbing.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Monica-writer
Reviewed July 24, 2013

In my way to Miami I spend 3 days in Lima.
I went to the same hostal.
I was there for the second time, and If I'm in Lima again, I will stay there again.
All was exactly the same, place is simple, clean and close to everything on Miraflores.
The breakfast is OK, not a lot of different foods. Simple but good.
The only think that changed is that they switch all the mattresses on the beds. And I did not like those new ones, because they ware hard. But they did not give me any back pain.

There price is really good for what they offer. That is my conclusion and that is why I stay there. If you need a lot of luxury stay someplace else.

Bacal

Room Tip: All the rooms I stayed there ware good and almost the same.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple