All reviewsorder eggssmall breakfastthe hotel is cleantour grouplovely courtyardbreakfast includednice staycomfortable bedsgadventurestownlarestrekhairdryerplaza
Reviewed June 2, 2018

Slightly off the main strip, easy warking to the markets and restaurants. Internet hit or miss. The restaurant okay not much of a breakfast. If you bring four wheel luggage opt to pay for Tuk Tuk to train station, streets were broken in places with much of it being cobblestone. This was another G Adventure booked hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here April 13, 2018 and i thought it was charming. The beds were super comfortable and I was able to get important rest prior to starting my trek on the Inca trail. The courtyard was beautiful and my tour and i spent hours outside laughing and telling stories.

The staff is very courteous and the hotel is clean.

I loved the town too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Short walk from the village. Beautiful gardens.Nice area to sit and relax. Breakfast included. Staff were friendly and helpful. Only spoke a little English but enough to communicate. 2 adorable kittens there to great the guests. Good shower and comfortable beds.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms great.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2018

As many of the other reviews, we stayed here with our G Adventures group before heading off to kilometer 82 to start the Inka Trail Hike to Machu Picchu. I loved this little hotel. The court yard was wonderful, full of flowers and a great place to sit and catch up on wifi and hang out with others. The hotel was close to everything, although it's a small enough town that I can't imagine any hotel would be far from anything. I can't relate to the low water pressure...the water pressure was really strong...the water took a few minutes to warm up in the morning but it got warm and was a great send off to 4 days of no showering. The wifi was fine. The breakfast included bread and jam an butter and coffee and tea and orange juice, and for 3 extra soles we were able to order eggs fried or scrambled, and .a banana was one sole. We were able to safely store extra things that we purchased at the handicraft market in Ollantaytambo at the hotel while we hiked and our guide organized the pick up of our belongings at the end. I would definitely stay here again. The roosters people were talking about were pretty far in the distance and I'm a pretty sound sleeper so I didn't have problems with that either. It's a simple hotel but what more do you need? All the good stuff you came to explore is outside anyway :).

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank Ekaterina A
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Our tour group had really mixed reviews about this hotel. I got lucky - the top floor room on the corner must have been new. It was spacious, clean and well decorated.

The garden courtyard is really lovely. Only downside, its far from town, especially at night, bring a flashlight.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo