All reviewsroosters crowingsuper friendly and helpful staffhotel is locatedsun templeeggstrain stationhot waterquiet areayogurtnice breakfastminute walkmachu picchuoff the beaten pathperfect place to staylocal ruinsthe main squarebread
Reviewed October 20, 2017

I feel so happy to choose this hotel for our group stay in Ollantaytambo. It is situated in a a quiet area just a few minutes walk away from the town center that can get very busy during the day due to the buses of the visitor groups from Cusco and in the evening hours when the trains from Machu Picchu arrive. If you dont feel like walking 5 minutes to the center for a dinner, they can arrange a moto-taxi to get you there or arrange your dinner to get delivered to the hotel.
The building is in a quiet part of the valley with view of the local ruins on the hillside. If you wake up in the morning you can see the hummingbirds / colibris coming to have their breakfast around the trees in the garden.

. help check-in
family run
public areas and breakfast room nicely decorated
organic breakfast from the own farm
pachamanca!!!!
pick up station
altitude, closer to MP
kolibris in the morning

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gabesz75
Reviewed October 4, 2017

The property is lovely, and the family running it could not be more hospitable or helpful. Custom breakfast, nice lounge and decor. The problem was outside noise from roosters and dogs made it difficult to get a good night sleep

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bergermeisternj
Reviewed September 15, 2017

I have to take the time to thank the owner and his assistant, thank you for everything. I need to point out that they went above and beyond to make my solo trip, absolutely as trouble free as possible. From the moment I got to the hotel to the moment I left. The beds were comfortable, the showers were nice and hot, the breakfast eggs were made to order, the fresh squeezed orange juice was fantastic, they ordered me dinner when I got there ( my expense ). The train and bus to Macchu Picchu went smooth. If you get a moment talk to the owner he's been around and knows everything from Central America to South America . He went and called my family when I didn't have phone service. (no charge) . Iron and hangers were supplied as needed. The atmosphere of being surrounded by the mountains was like nothing I've felt before. It felt peaceful and I forgot about the outside world, there was no feeling of hurry hurry P.S. Learn the soles...
3soles = 1 u.s. Dollar , 3 soles mototaxi to get around town, 5 soles bottle water, 130 soles cab ride to/from Cuzco Airport ~ 2 hour ride. They supplied bottle of water free of charge. It wasn't cold like I thought it would be. Macchu Picchu was much more expensive than I thought so be aware.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank William O
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

After a strenuous day hiking Machu Picchu mountain, I couldn't have felt more at home after arriving to Ccapac hotel. The nice gentleman who checked us in also arranged for dinner to be delivered to the hotel and even put out a place setting in the dining room and transferred the food from the containers to dishes before presenting it to us. Our room was quaint and comfortable, the hotel itself is small and charming, and it seemed to be an added bonus that it was just beyond the hustle and bustle of downtown Ollantaytambo. In effect, it felt more like I was in the countryside, but downtown Ollantay was just a short walk away. I only wish I had spent another night here, overall I think 1 night in Ollan was too short. I would definitely recommend Ccapac to anyone looking to stay in Ollan.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed September 5, 2017

We moved to this hotel after running away from another one in Ollantaytambo that was disappointing. We stayed 3 nights and the service was perfect. Marcos took care of us, from the room, to the breakfast personally cooked and served, to all the tours and taxi that he organised for us. It was years that i didn't feel at home in an hotel. THANK YOU!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple