All reviews jorge luis delgado bathroom floor urubamba river colorful flowers spacious rooms infinity pool valle sagrado beautiful hotel fire pit beautiful grounds machu picchu breakfast buffet labyrinth ceremonies meditation crystals tranquil
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place to acclimate to the altitude when you arrive in Cusco. We stayed here for 5 days and did day trips in the sacred valley and it was magical. The food was very good with beautiful presentation. I highly recommend this place for family, spiritual groups, yoga groups or anyone looking to find their happy place. Also recommend Kontiki tours for your touring needs.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Candace B
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

My family of four stayed at Taypikala as part of a tour group. The hotel is pretty new - 2 years old. It’s beautiful although pretty isolated. On one afternoon when we had free time in the hotel, there wasn’t much to do. The hotel grounds are nice - river running alongside the garden, fairly new plantings and swimming pool (but was not warm enough according to those who used it). My main gripe about the room was the bathtub shower configuration. The bathroom is pretty but it’s hard to keep water from leaking from the rain shower to the bathroom floor. Nevertheless we enjoyed our stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

WOW !!! Everything It’s...Magic Here !!!
This place... it’s Special !!!
The Sun Rising...The presence of the Mountains and The Urubamba Sacred River running in front of my Amazing Biiig Room... So many flowers and Colibri in All colors ...Beautiful Gardens, Swimming pool, Waterfall, meditation places... Everything you need to Feel and Enjoy with your body and Soul, these Sacred Places !
Excellent food, Amazing Smiley people, Excellent services !!!
Lovely and precious Tapestries all around...
Thank You All for Everything!!!
I’lk Return and staying more days !!!
Can I stay here Forever ?

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

I had the great privilege of bringing my group to this beautiful hotel.. nestled against the mountains and bordered by the Urubamba River which runs alongside. Jorge Luis Delgado has spared no expense in creating this paradise for us to enjoy. Every tiny detail has been taken care of and there’s no doubt that this hotel has been built with the sacred in mind. I have no hesitation in recommending it.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

I have never been anywhere quite like the Sacred Valley and Lake Titicaca in Peru. My trip was life changing and I owe Jorge Luis Delgado and the staff at the Taypikala Hotels my gratitude, for their hospitality. They were all exceptional people with a passion for their culture, their land and their work. I recommend Taypikala Hotel in Cusco, Urubamba and Puno to anybody that is looking to connect to that part of the world. Thank you very much. Muchas gracias!

Date of stay: April 2018