See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 30, 2016

While I was spending three weeks in Peru with students, a few of us got sick and Edwin took great care of us. He brought us to the local medical clinic, brought nourishing food to our room so that we could rest, and was helpful in arranging transportation on-the-fly.

The hotel was clean and warm (we stayed in July during the Peruvian winter when it was usually quite cold at night) and always had piping HOT water! Breakfast was always plentiful and delicious, there is a big jug of free bottled water to refill your water bottles, and Edwin even helped us order (and picked up for us) delicious pizza one night.

It was great to know that Edwin was willing and able to help us whenever the unexpected would arise.

There are also cute puppies on the property, which the kids loved.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2016

We stayed at La Quinta Eco Hotel in April of this year. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The view from our balcony was outstanding. Breakfast was fine. The staff was friendly. Edwin was amazing and it would have been impossible for him to be more helpful. A truly special few days.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2015

It was truly a blessing to have stayed at La Quinta. Edwin and the staff were so thoughtful and accommodating the entire trip. It felt like a home away from home. The view was amazing, the food was filling, the amenities were fantastic. I could not have asked for a better place to be immersed in culture, cuisine, community, climate, and care. I appreciate even more that Edwin went out of his way to be a part of our service during our stay, it's a really nice feeling to see others give back within their community.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2015

Edwin is the sweetest down to earth person I have ever meet in my entire life. He is always happy, he will go out of his way to make everyone experience the best. I have never felt so much love, it really feels like a new family. The hotel is beautiful, nice view, great food, and awesome company. I really love everything about this place.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mahelet A
Reviewed May 11, 2015

The scenery surrounding the hotel is beautiful and the stars at night are breathtaking. The environment is very homey, comfortable, and relaxing. What made the trip even better was the awesome people (not only the ones I traveled with) that worked at the hotel. They were so friendly, nice, and very hospitable. They treated us like family and definitely left a lasting impression. I absolutely recommend anyone to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends