All reviews ping pong cute place very nice hotel rooms are clean breakfast and dinner tv wifi shower flowers lobby cusco
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. The rooms are clean and the shower was very good. We also had breakfast and dinner at the hotel. Only downfall is the WiFi is only available in the lobby. Great staff. Beautiful grounds with lots of flowers. No TV in rooms but that was ok.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Philip D
Reviewed May 29, 2018

We stayed there for two nights, one on each end of our visit to Machu Picchu. They held some of our luggage for the intervening days. There was some mixup in our reservations but they worked it out with no problems. The service was great and the onsite meals were some of the best we had in Peru.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Morgan L
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

This was a little more expensive than we normally go for but wow, was it worth it! Walking up the dirt path, I wasn’t too sure whether this was going to be a good stay. What a pleasant surprise! Little dwellings amidst gorgeous gardens, a game room with a pool table, foos ball and ping pong, plus a restaurant that felt like a cozy dining room were there at our disposal. BTW, the included breakfast was delicious.
Only low note was the 18% tax imposed on my friend who is Peruvian. That’s right, a tax IN Peru for a Peruvian, whereas I paid nothing extra. Weird. But you won’t find a more stunning and comfy hotel in Urubamba. (There’s a great hiking trail up the mountain behind the hotel with great vistas.)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

What a lovely beautiful get away outside of Cisco. You get a true taste of the Sacred Valley here and connect with the earth. Compared to similar resort hotels, Amaru Valle is warm, friendly, beautiful. One feels truly relaxed and at home here. Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Food is good, rooms are very comfortable. It is closer to Macchi Picchu. For those who would like to be away from the more commercialized streets of Cusco, this is great. It is also a great way to acclimate to altitude since it is at a lower altitude then Cisco.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

After 5 years I returned to Peru and I stayed in Amaru Valle in Urubamba. I been there before but this time I really got surprised with the excelente of services has well the decorations and all personal that works there. The Owner is a very friendly person and always very helpful for everything.
I truly recommend the designed food that I eat on the hotel. A very special and tradicional modern style of Peruvian food.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family