All reviews boxed breakfast balconies overlooking beautiful hotel arrived late in the evening nice balcony machu picchu amazing setting shower head hotel arranged stayed for one night rustic feel minute drive onsite restaurant water pressure gorgeous grounds train station our tour guide
Reviewed July 10, 2018

My wife and I had a great time staying at Hotel Hacienda del Valle. We really wished we had stayed there more than one night. The accommodation, food, and service by the staff was just great! It was a big surprise for us!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Yuliana L, Ejecutiva Comercial at Hotel Hacienda del Valle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel Hacienda del Valle, me and my team are very happy that you had a great stay I hope you come back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Located quite a way off the main road (via dirt roads) so would be hard to find with a guide or good directions. The beautiful gardens and views,the rooms are in small blocks and are spacious with a Spanish style rustic feel, some steps to navigate. The experience was let down by the buffet breakfast which was poor. Restaurant food was mediocre as was the service. As you are so far from the town eating there is the only real option. Bar service also poor very limited choice and not always staffed so you need to ask at the restaurant and wait Second day had a boxed breakfast which could have been better.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 66AMS

Dear guest

I regret that you have not had a great stay, corrective measures have been taken to avoid repeating the problem. I hope you give us a new opportunity and come back soon.

Regards,

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

ROOM FACILITIES 10/10
LOCATION 7/10
STAFF 4/10
FOOD 0/10

THIS hotel if properly managed could be a GEM

Such a shame.

Staff inexperienced and frightened to make decisions.

So remote you'd be hard pushed to find it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Regards,

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

This is a fabulous Hotel with absolutely gorgeous Gardens and Landscaping. We took a walk around all the grounds every morning. Lots of photo opportunities. The staff is incredibly efficient and polite. Jaime in the on-site restaurant, Rachel at the front desk, Alfredo always available to carry your groceries and fix anything in the room that's not quite perfect, and Nelson the fellow who hold all of our bags up and down a very steep set of steps. The manager, Miguel, was always walking the grounds checking that everything is in perfect order and is a perfect gentleman. We noticed a couple of large tours coming through but it didn't affect the Ambiance of the hotel. The restaurant and bar are only open from 2 p.m. until early evening but the breakfast is delicious and a full course of everything you could want or as little as you want. You do have to take taxis or Transportation into town if you want to see the small City or visit any of the local sites in the valley. Bring warm clothes!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Best regards,

Reviewed April 25, 2018

It's a little far from everything else, but if you are looking for a quite and peaceful place it's the best! The views are incredible, and the gardens also so beautiful. The room were very comfortable, also with a great view from the balcony. Very friendly and helpful staff (like everyone else in Peru!). Wifi doesn't work very well, but who needs it in a place like this?Just loved it!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest

I appreciate your comments about our hotel. It makes us feel proud that you had a great time. If you return to Cusco, do not hesitate to call us.

Kind Regards,