All reviews carol cumes magical journey chakra gardens life changing experience vegetarian food incredible gardens herbal tea chirping birds fresh herbs machu picchu sacred valley wonderful lady heaven on earth hot water incredible food garden of eden staff was extremely helpful
Reviewed July 24, 2018

This place was the perfect reward for my friend Amanda and I after completing our Inca Trail trek to Machu Picchu. We were looking for a place to ground ourselves, reset, relax, eat wholesome food and take a moment to process. Willka T'ika was that and so much more!

You don't have to be a yogi to appreciate Willka T'ika, you don't have to be traveling with a group to stay here, you don't have to be spiritual in any way to appreciate the beauty of the chakra gardens. I say all of this to demonstrate to you that this beautiful retreat will meet you EXACTLY where you are- if you're super spiritual and looking for an awakening- you will find that here. If you're someone who just wants a place to rest and recharge in a lush environment- boy, will you find that here as well!

From the booking process on through to our stay- everything was marvelous. A very special thank you to Vidya for the incessant emails she so carefully and patiently answered. A huge hug to Tristen and Terry for not only their warmth and hospitality- but for the laughter and joy they brought to our stay. Roxanna and Arturo are the absolute rockstars that make sure everything at Willka T'ika is exquisitely and gently timed. A warm "thank you" to the rest of the family that I didn't get to interact with who ensure that Willka T'ika is so lovingly cared for. Finally, a very special thank you to Carol. Thank you for a creating a place that I didn't know I would find such peace in. From the conscious construction of each room, to the fresh herbal teas I drank, to the gardens I was transfixed by, to the gorgeous ceramics our meals were served in- I felt like I made new discoveries about myself and about this incredible region through staying with you. Thank you for sharing your passion with me, Willka T'ika. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
WillkaTika, Manager at Willka T'ika Luxury Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Bless you and very special heartfelt thanks to you and Amanda, as well! We are all so delighted that Willka T'ika was the perfect haven for you both to integrate after your trekking experience, and before your return home--offering you peace, support, cheer, beauty, nourishment and rejuvenation--all that we truly wish for our guests at Willka T'ika! Yes, please do come and visit us again :)

Reviewed July 19, 2018

We stayed 3 nights at Willka T`ika and every part of our stay was wonderful! The staff are amazing and so accommodating. The solar bath on the first night was so relaxing and the perfect way to unwind after a long day of travel. Every meal is prepared for you with fresh fruits and veggies. Hot tea with fresh herbs and floral from the garden was the perfect remedy after a day of hiking. It was the perfect place to spend time with my love and disconnect from the real world.

Room Tip: best gardens, very peaceful and quiet
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
tcumes, General Manager at Willka T'ika Luxury Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

It was wonderful to have you both here and we're so glad you had a restorative and romantic week at Willka T'ika. Please come back and visit us again when you need to unwind. Warm regards, T&T

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Willka T'ika was an amazing place to reset my health through mind, body, and spirit wellness. The staff were welcoming and accommodating. The food was delicious and the gardens are divine. I love the solar bath and massages offered.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
tcumes, General Manager at Willka T'ika Luxury Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you got to experience the solar bath and massage. Please come back again and recharge your batteries soon! Warm regards from the Willka T'ika staff.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

The extensive gardens are incredible - and large enough to spend several hours wondering around in the peaceful atmosphere, and also large enough to make the paths and hidden places seem private. Also, the food was outstanding. Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank viarwhite
tcumes, General Manager at Willka T'ika Luxury Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you for your thoughtful review and comments. We especially appreciated your e-mail sharing how Willka T'ika can be an ideal "first stop" for relaxation and acclimatization before further Andean exploration. We hope to see you both back here again.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Our two days at Willka Tika were mesmerizing. Truly a special place with amazing gardens, yoga, incredible organic locally sourced vegetarian food, and amazing service! Our room was huge and beautiful!!! And our view was incredible. We had a chance to meet the owner and founder, Carol, which was a special treat. We will be back for sure!! Do not miss staying at this stellar resort!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you Amy for your kind review. We're glad you enjoyed your yoga, organic food, room and hope you had some time to reflect on your time in the Sacred Valley. Please come back and visit us again.