All reviews sleeping giant nadi airport spa bath beautiful room stayed here for two nights hot water curry call to prayer frogs taxi fiji resort mud basin stopover
Reviewed July 15, 2017

I stayed here for two nights and booked a budget room. Unfortunately my flight was 4.5 hours delayed and I would not arrive until late at night. When I called to ask if I would be able to check in, Michelle was very understanding and even upgraded me to a better room so that I could have a good rest. I was very disappointed with the airline at this point and Michelle really made my day better.

She waited up for me and quickly got me to my room. The view is amazing, and at night the mountains had this mysterious, foggy look. The room was nice and I enjoyed exploring the area. Definitely recommend the Garden of the Sleeping Giant.

There's a decent food and drink selection available at the hotel and plenty of space to relax.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in stoney creek for one night. We were looking for a change from the beach resort and certainly got what we were looking for .
The resort is in a beautiful setting with a mountainous back drop. We had a luxury room with spa bath which was lovely . The owner Michelle gives you a really warm welcome and from then on you feel right at home. The food was also amazing . There are lots of dogs around who are all friendly and don't forget mosquito stuff.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catherine J
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Unique setting all that work. Such a wonderful job. Close to hot springs . Nice to be out of town. Great stories and My kids still want to come out and help with building. Thanks for such a Lovely few nights back in sept 2015.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2016

This place exceeded our expectations. We did not want to leave. View of the mountain was most pleasing. Staff was very friendly and helpful and of course Michelle and Gary was the best of hosts. Food was excellent and plentiful. We shared 1 order between the 2 of us. The food is Fiji comes in very big portion.
Thank you and hope to see you again...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GraceKsg
Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a couple of nights here before flying out of Nadi. Gary and Michelle were excellent hosts and all the staff were brilliant.

Gary took us into town one day and we had some lunch and a really good chat about the work that is ongoing at the resort. It all sounds fantastic and I wish you guys all the best with the ongoing work! If we return to Fiji we will definitely visit again.

We were also given a few perks to enjoy our last night in Fiji which was a lovely gesture!

As we have a dog at home and have not seen him in months we loved the company of all the lovely dogs.

An excellent resort offering you beautiful view, warm welcome, good food and excellent value for money.

We are sorry we did not get to say thank you and goodbye before we left so I hope you guys see this!

If you guys visit Wales make sure to contact us!

Thanks again