This is an airport hotel and I wouldn't recommend anyone staying more than 1 night.
Our room was tired and urgently required a lick of paint. This may have been just our room but the corridors had the same look and feel about them.
The air conditioning wasn't effective and as a result the room was hot and smelt clammy.
We found a dead cockroach in our bedsheets so had a thorough scan for anymore but found none. My wife woke up in the night to see a cockroach big enough to run off with our suitcase, (her screaming woke me up). That night we had 3 more of his mates visit us,
and no sleep.
The rest of the hotel seemed nice and clean with a small swimming pool.
As we checked in late and left early we didn't eat at the hotel and can't comment.
If you have booked to stay here check your room and put towels under the doors to stop the little buggers getting in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tanoa International Hotel offers airport accommodation set amidst lush tropical gardens, with sensational facilities for leisure, conference, corporate and wedding guests. Located just three minutes from Nadi International Airport, with 148 rooms in a peaceful tropical setting, Tanoa International Hotel can be used as your hub to get around the island. With extensive conference facilities, a range of dining options, and free high-speed internet in every room, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tanoa International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanoa International Nadi
- Hotel Tanoa International
- Tanoa International Hotel Fiji/Nadi