All reviews short stay close to the airport an overnight stay free shuttle fiji time transit hotel supermarket bounty jetpoint martintar taxis hammocks heaps pacific
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I will keep this short - you get what you pay for. This hotel is old and tired despite attempts to renovate (new paint). Lack of power points in room, expensive internet charges, tired decor and poor restaurant. Staff friendly enough but this does not make up for the rest. I really do not think it is of Mercure brand standard, and would struggle to be rated 2 star.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CraigandSculli
Jack W, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Dear Craig&Sculli,
Thankyou for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. I'am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations in a few areas; please allow me to express my sincere apologies. At Mercure Nadi, we strive to provide a superior guest and service experience, therefore your feedback is very important to us. While I appreciate your feedback, I'am rather surprised by it. Every year we have a Mercure Brand Audit, that's conducted by a reknown Quality Assurance firm. Favourable results from this years audit, speaks volumes about the commitment of the staff and management collectively, with the focus to further improve our guest experiences. Thankyou again for sharing your experience, and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Vinaka & Warm Regards

Reviewed July 22, 2012

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jack W, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Reviewed July 12, 2012

about an 8 minute drive from the airport to the hotel. Rooms are tidy and each one has a balcony looking out towards their two pools (though at times you feel like you are in a fish bowel). Some staff were very nice, though most were rude. Meals were a waste of time having them there, and there are some nice restaurants if you go out of the hotel and turn left. Overall, for a fly out of Nadi, this hotel suited us.

Room tip: If you are going to stay in the restaurant to eat, I would pre order your meals. We had two meals there and the shortest time it took us to get fed, was just over an hour.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jack W, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thankyou for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Mercure Nadi. We do appreciate hearing from our guests, as their feedback is vital for us to continue improving our service and project positive experiences for all our guests.
It is obvious from your feedback that the hotels usual high service standards have not been met during your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for this uncharacteristic slip in our service levels. I can assure you the hotel prides itself on its level of service and to hear that we have fallen short on this occassion is very disappointing. We have taken the appropriate measures to address your concerns and prevent any future occurences.
Thankyou again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel is good value for money, The staff I met were all very pleasant and helpful.
As at most Fijian places nothing happened in a hurry :)
Everything worked fine in my room.
I used the Bar and Restaurant on 1 occasion and it was fine.
The only negative was being woken up at 3.00 am by a drunk knocking on my door but security were there straight away after Inrang reception, of course that was beyond there control.
On site Taxis are expensive compared to outside on the road.
A reasonable hotel to stay in Nadi.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,
Thankyou for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Mercure Nadi. We strive to provide a superior guest experience for all our guests, therefore your feedback is very important to us. I will share your feedback with the team and I'am sure it will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continously improve the quality of our guest experience.
Thankyou again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed at the Nadi Mecure hotel for one night, after our flight was delayed by a day so we needed a hotel close to the airport. We were not impressed with the hotel. Check in took a long time as the computer system was down, and we had to wait for maintenance to arrive before we were allowed to go to our room.

Dinner was terrible for both me and my husband, I don't recommend eating dinner at the hotel restaurant at all. The pizza was so oily and had an awful aftertaste. Breakfast the next morning was fine except the tea/coffee machine which made the tea taste like dishwater. I would have thought that the hotel could at least provide proper tea from tea bags for the morning breakfast service.

The room was spacious but dated and the pillows were very lumpy which meant we had a restless night's sleep and there was no hot water for our shower the next morning. It was an unpleasant end to our otherwise wonderful honeymoon.

We will not be staying here again.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Dear Sarah Matthews,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Mercure Nadi. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincere apologies.
At Mercure Nadi, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the concerns you've highlighted.
Yours Sincerely,